Grace
« on: May 25, 2005, 07:35:49 am »
My little puppy isn't so little

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Grace
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 07:49:41 am »
But she sure it GORGEOUS!  I love Rottie butts!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 07:59:06 am »
Thank you!  She does have a cute butt...and an adorable little wiggle to it too.  I love watching her walk/waddle.  She's still in the bouncey stage. 

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 08:41:16 am »
A friend of mine always laughs at Betti's butt and says it looks like the butt of the sloth from "Ice Age".
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 08:52:08 am »
Very True!  Now that you mention it...they do have sloth butts! 
I love it when they wiggle their butts.  Grace is still all bouncey and she wiggles and bounces and the stubby still moves to keep her from toppling over.  Lady just glides and slides and wags her butt. 
I think the brown on the backsides looks like a little face with a handlebar mustache with a point sticking out.

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 09:03:55 am »
LOL!  They are too funny.  Greta's stump (that's what we call it) is a little longer than Betti's...we call Betti's tail her "bun".  Betti has this sweet characteristic way of putting her ears back, smiling and wiggling her bun.

Here is something I found really funny:

We woke up in the tent last weekend to the sound of birds.  There was one bird in particular that Betti took an interest in.  She stood there in the tent, listening and looking up toward the skylight.

I realized the bird's song could be turned into words, so I called out in high pitched resonance, "Sheeeeeee did it!"

Then, the bird answered and it sounded exactly the same.

Betti was really amused by this.  She looked at me, ears went back, big smile and her little bun started wiggling.  Then, she stood stock still and listened...The bird called out, "Sheeeeee did it!" followed by me...

Betti just loved that.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 09:16:34 am »
They do love those birds.  Lady chases them...well me and Lady chase them.  And Grace tries to pounce on them and snaps at the air when they fly over head.  We get geese too...and they drive the girls nuts.
I like that...the bun. 
Lady has a long stubby too.  Grace's I'm not too sure.  It looks like it's going to be a knub.