Author Topic: A banner week on LA craigslist for BPOs  (Read 2470 times)

Offline tvsjessica

• Ankle Biter
    • View Profile
A banner week on LA craigslist for BPOs
« on: March 03, 2006, 04:34:24 pm »
I have the dog sickness bad.  I mean, who can have only one dog?  I feel so bad for Daisy when we have to leave the dog park and she goes home to try to play with the cats in vain.  Or today, when it *looks* like it might rain so they close the parks.  Basically, I just want another dog.  This week on craigslist there were TWO Danes (one brindle and one merle) and TWO Saints!  It's killing me!  One of the Saints was only 5 months old and got flagged off because they were asking $850, and the brindle dane is gone, but here are the ones that are still there:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/zip/138697914.html
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/pet/138578359.html

No pictures, but I'm emailing for some.  I know, it's cruel, but just in case anyone is looking like me . . .

Am I the only one that Tivos dog shows and watches them again?

Offline Boyle

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
Re: A banner week on LA craigslist for BPOs
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 05:00:16 pm »
That second listing is so sad.  They are charging an adoption fee to defray the cost of getting a smaller dog. 

Offline The Brindle Pack

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 05:31:57 pm »
I live in Apple Valley and to the best of my knowledge we do not have any legitimate breeders up here.  I only know of one breeder and they are most definitely a BYB.

Cindy

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 08:20:10 am »
 ;D 2nd one !!! Have them send you some pic's go and check it out he sounds like a great dog ask them if you can visit him you will know after you see him if he is the one for you !
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats