Author Topic: Puppys' favorite place  (Read 3739 times)

lins_saving_grace

Puppys' favorite place
« on: May 25, 2005, 07:40:21 am »
Bed is good.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Puppys' favorite place
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2005, 07:43:21 am »
They are getting so big. My hubby loves your pictures. His second choice was a rotti.
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2005, 08:00:30 am »
Too big...but I'm cherishing the little time now. :) 
Well I'm glad he likes the pictures.   Sometimes I think I overpost puppy pictures.

I bet yours is just as fun as the Rottie's.  And so much more room to snuggle into yours. 

Rufiesmom

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2005, 08:59:39 am »
Don't worry about overposting pics.  We love watching the girls grow!! 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 09:06:51 am »
:) Oh good!  I have nothing better to do, ya know. 
Yours looks like it could blend in with the carpet.  Fuzzy and soft.  I'd fall asleep in that dog.   :D

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2005, 06:27:05 pm »
By all means, keep posting.  You are inspiring me!  I have to capture some of those funny moments, too...  I love looking at the photos so much!  It is great to have an outlet for that kind of JOY!  Funny little sloppy tongues...they have such soft bellies and they grunt and snort and roll around like goof-balls.  There is nothing in the world like that, so why not share it?  Anyway, think of all the people who waste their time having discussions criticizing others and talking negatively and they expect us to listen?  Everyone knows people like that.  What's wrong with talking about something positive?  Maybe, if we talk about the funny-funny tings enough, those foul-minded folks in our everyday lives will become sick of listening and go away.   ;D
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2005, 09:22:05 am »
You make a very good point.  And I'm glad I can inspire you.   I want to take the girls to the beach and get some "serious" pictures. 
Yeah...we love the grunts and groans.  They are so comical and I think it's a breed thing.  Little clowns with a mission to get all the attention and then do something completely silly.  :)

nickerbokker

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 03:32:12 pm »
i have NEVER seen two dogs smile so much!  they are just happy happy lil pups! 

and i take offense to the # of pics comment (not really), if YOU have too many pix, then i crossed the limit 2 months ago.  SOOOOOOO, lets just all pretend that it's okay to use all the upload space for our 4 dogs okay!  im in my own little world, but its a happy one!  you should join in and keep posting away! 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2005, 08:23:36 am »
They do smile, don't they?  I thought it was just their mouths' making room for the tongue to fall out. 
We can make a web site for just our dogs.  :)  That would be funny.
But I do over photograph the girls.  Gotta take pics every 10 minutes cuz you know they change and change so often.