Author Topic: angus in the kitchen lol  (Read 3398 times)

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
angus in the kitchen lol
« on: March 04, 2006, 12:00:48 pm »
my dog always used to come over and put his head on the counter and watch me.  but NOW...he has picked up the most adorable thing ever which is to either sit by me, or LAY by me and just stare at the floor when i'm making food.  he doesn't even look up, he just tilts his head, and stares at the floor.  anyone else do this?  not only that, he wont take the food unless i tell him he can (i always drop something lol).  he's weird.  who else?
NICKI

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: angus in the kitchen lol
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 04:02:28 pm »
The kitchen has a tile floor so it's Kali's favorite place to sleep and Lacey is attached at the hip to whoever is the dog area of the house.  So it leads to two helpers or bear rug right where you need to walk.  Both jump at the prospect of food but at our house it rarely hits the floor.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 09:24:27 am »
Seems the kitchen is the best room in the house here.  Ever try cooking dinner with 4 lumpy bodies trying to trip you every which way you turn?????  Mine come running when they hear me chopping veggies, hoping for scraps.  Piper and Josh were on either side of me last night while I was cutting the ends off the brussel sprouts.  They go crazy for broccoli ends too.  Silly pups!
Daphne

Offline declanssexymama

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Um, I got BIG!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2006, 09:42:03 am »
Crede always lays down beside the highchair because he knows Declan's going to throw/drop something!
God help me to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Offline swells

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2006, 07:56:10 pm »
Harley does that when I toss him popcorn or any other treat. He doesn't even try to catch it in the air. He just sees me get ready to toss it to him and stares at the floor waiting for it to drop.

Stacie