Author Topic: Beautiful Mrch day in Minnesota for pictures of the fur kids!  (Read 16889 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
It was such a nice day today for taking pictures, picking up dog poop that is now exposed due to some melting, and working on the houses for the kids!  Beauty will be expecting her pups Early May!  Spring fever is hitting us!  I cannot wait for summer, this year I am having Aidan and Cali worked by the kids in 4h, obedience and agility.  We are going to fence part of the property, a small area to start and put out about 10 head of sheep to work with the dogs.  If that goes well, we will expand.  Exciting things planned for this summer!  Shana :D
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
Re: Beautiful Mrch day in Minnesota for pictures of the fur kids!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2006, 02:18:47 pm »
more pictures
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 02:21:54 pm »
and more!
Storm Jameson

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2006, 02:23:58 pm »
last two!
Storm Jameson

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2006, 02:24:23 pm »
What amazing photos!  Those guys look magnificent in the snow!
WOW!!

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2006, 02:36:50 pm »
They LOVE the snow and the cold!I am ready for some green grass and flowers!  But they do take some excellent winter pictures!
Storm Jameson

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2006, 02:56:10 pm »
Awww, everyone looks great!  What a nice sunny day too. :)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2006, 03:09:43 pm »
cute pics :)
RIP former BPO

Offline swells

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2006, 03:26:24 pm »
I know, wasn't today beautiful. We took all the fur kids dor a walk. Where at in MN do you live? We live in Brooklyn Center.

Stacie

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2006, 03:39:38 pm »
No Kidding!  I live 17 miles north of Bemidji!  A little bitty town called tenstrike!  all of 138 people, 2 bars, a mechanic, lumber yard, and post office!  I am about 5 1/2 hours from you I think!  Beauty was in a dog show a few years ago in St Paul at the excelsior center I think it was called.  We have 160 acres we live on, it belonged to my husbands grandpa.  We took care of him for ten years here on his farm until he died a few years ago, now we are workingo n buying part of it.  I never realized what a BIG process it was and time consuming, but we are almost done!  That is the reason we have not put money into fencing and livestock.  When it is finally in our name, we will begin so our babies can work like they were bred to do!  I did not enjoy the show ring much at all, but do love a working dog! 
Storm Jameson

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2006, 09:20:47 am »
Beauty is well named!  I love the avatar pic of her and the one with Shadow in particular.  Thanks for sharing!  I wish you well in your farming endeavors!
Daphne

Kiahpyr

« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2006, 10:24:58 am »
Beautiful photos! You're dogs look wonderful! Good luck with the puppies and your sheep.

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2006, 03:21:27 pm »
Nice pictures! My husband's family is in New Ulm, MN - about a 1/2 hour from Mankato. I think that's on the other end of Minnesota from you.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2006, 03:26:36 pm »
New Ulm is a few hours I think from us, mabye 3.  I grew up on a ranch, that is the work we did as a kid, with livestock, working dogs, etc...I am excited to  get back into it! 
Storm Jameson

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2006, 03:35:02 pm »
I just looked on Mapquest. Tentstrike doesn't even register as existing on Mapquest, but Bemidji is about 6 hours north of New Ulm. Johann's dad goes ice fishing at Lake Millelacs and further north past you into Canada - around Black Duck.

We're supposed to be moving to Minnesota next year.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain