Author Topic: Kisses for you  (Read 3293 times)

lins_saving_grace

Kisses for you
« on: March 06, 2006, 08:48:35 am »
Grace loves to kiss

EllieAndBlu

Re: Kisses for you
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2006, 09:05:11 am »
awwwwwwww..... how sweet!!!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 09:33:22 am »
THANK YOU!  she obbesses about her kisses.  Lady does a little bit too...but Grace is my mad kisser.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 09:46:48 am »
my babies love to kiss me, esp. my Ellie.... so when they sneak in a kiss to each other - it warms my heart.... just like the pic of your babies does!

Now my roomie is a chihuahua lover, so she has three (and a lab)... her boy Pickle is a Don Juan in training...  when you least expect it ... and pretty much when you do expect it....  he is in in your face (literally) planting kiss anfter kiss smack dab on your lips... and let me tell you - it is a make-out session with him... I've learned not to talk during these sessions, or he is cleaning my teeth!  ;D

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2006, 09:48:11 am »
my babies love to kiss me, esp. my Ellie.... so when they sneak in a kiss to each other - it warms my heart.... just like the pic of your babies does!

Now my roomie is a chihuahua lover, so she has three (and a lab)... her boy Pickle is a Don Juan in training...  when you least expect it ... and pretty much when you do expect it....  he is in in your face (literally) planting kiss anfter kiss smack dab on your lips... and let me tell you - it is a make-out session with him... I've learned not to talk during these sessions, or he is cleaning my teeth!  ;D

LOL!  That's funny. 
I often get a big ole french kiss when I'm not paying attention too. 
I love kissy puppies! 

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2006, 09:52:09 am »
Look at the kissable baby! I swear Lins- you have the most affectionate dogs in the world. They always looks so happy to be together!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2006, 09:52:54 am »
Look at the kissable baby! I swear Lins- you have the most affectionate dogs in the world. They always looks so happy to be together!
thank you!  I've been lucky like that every time I get a dog.  Grace gives Lady kisses when she wants lady to lick her ears.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2006, 09:53:51 am by lins_saving_grace »

Icerotti

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 09:57:03 am »
aww lovey girls ;D ;D ;D

Offline RottiesNY

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
    • Andy's dog site
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 01:14:41 pm »
 Great picture. Mine do that all the time. One goes and gets a drink and brings it back to the other two LOL  ;D
So many rescues, so little time !

rickysmom1

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 07:16:20 pm »
Tater is totally a kiss-a-holic. He'll sit next to me and sort of stare off into space while I'm watching TV and then BAM I'm being kissed. I tell him he has the fastest tongue in the west.  ;D