Author Topic: I'm Off to see Good Hope today!!!!!  (Read 1533 times)

cricket36580

I'm Off to see Good Hope today!!!!!
« on: April 18, 2006, 06:26:01 pm »
She has asked me to tell everyone hello and she misses you guys.  She should be able to get back on sometime in the next couple of weeks.  In the meantime, I'm going over to visit with her and the kids...we're shearing goats and rounding up chicks and generally having a wonderful day in the country.  I'm taking my camara and will post pics tomorrow.  Btw, Saphire is a whole year old now!  I can't wait to see the pups! 

Kiahpyr

Re: I'm Off to see Good Hope today!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 07:01:35 pm »
I'm so excited for you! Sounds like a fun day! Tell her hi for me and that I miss her.

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 04:21:39 am »
I hope you guys had a great day!
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

cricket36580

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 07:07:59 pm »
We had a lovely day.  I didn't get in until 1:30 this morning and I'm very sore.  We sheared all of her goats and had lunch and I go to play with Leo.  Sapphire wasn't very impressed with my being there.  LOL  They have a beautiful place and I'm now officially jealous.   ;)  And her children are wonderful!     

She'll probably be able to get back on here in the next couple of weeks.  They still have quite a bit of unpacking to do and there is a tremendous amount of work to do outside yet.  However, she's over the mountain and on the downhill slide now. 

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 09:57:00 pm »
I bet you had a great day!!...Good Hope is great people!! :)