Author Topic: Mastiff in Indiana  (Read 2101 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Mastiff in Indiana
« on: March 15, 2006, 03:56:47 pm »
***CROSS POSTING FROM ANOTHER SITE***

urgent e-mail, it is as follows:

This morning I groomed 6 yr. old English Mastiff female, spayed, Brindle coloring. SWEET AS PIE!!! Annie

Her owner called me and I told her how everyone loved her...she said do you know anyone who would give her a good home? I said are you serious??? She said yes..she's allergic to her and doesn't have time for her. Annie is a housedog...yes a 150lb housedog. She had been staying outside due to owners allergies.

OF COURSE I told her I was sure I could find someone who would adopt Annie. (naturally I can't reach them or they have changed their minds) And I cannot keep Annie...Annie won't fit thru the doggie door. : ) Annie is an awesome dog and would make any family proud to have her. She's great with kids, fine with cats, dogs etc. I have her in my shop as we speak.

The hardest part is that her owner didn't even want to say goodbye...in fact..I don't think she intends to even pay for her groom...why would she, she's not coming home....sigh.

If you know anyone who would give a great INDOOR home to Annie..I do NOT want this dog outside on a chain or kennel etc. She is a housedog and has very good house manners. She loves attention, shakes hands, and is just a beautiful and as far as I can tell very healthy dog. She is spayed and utd on shots. She just needs someone to love her and pay some attention to her.

PLEASE CALL ME!!!! (765) 764-4330 ASAP So I can help Annie find a great home.

Sandy Blackburn
Your Pet Care Professional at
The Groom Room
Attica, IN 47918
(765) 764-4330
http://home.insightbb.com/~thegroomroom
« Last Edit: March 15, 2006, 03:59:37 pm by dober_gurl »
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline roxygirl

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Mastiff in Indiana
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 04:45:38 pm »
Poor Annie  :(  Do you have her vet records? I will see if I can find her a home but I am in IL. I know you left a message with Great Lakes Mastiff Rescue, did anyone call you back?
Kim
Kim
Great Lakes Mastiff Rescue,Inc.

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 04:53:19 pm »
I cross posted this, I don't know this dog, sorry.
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 11:28:46 am »
Ok....is anyone interested in this girl? I can go pick her up and foster if anyone is. (JULIE?!  ;D PAHARTS?! ;D)

Let me know! I will call the lady right now!

Nicole

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2006, 11:54:32 am »
OK. I called the Mastiff lady. She's super nice and very friendly and talkative. Annie the Mastiff has gotten a new home, however it is with a dominant little terrier that is giving Annie lots of heck. So, they're giving it time, seeing how well it works out. I guess Annie is just fine, but the toy fox terrier is just awful. And in heat. So, I left her my contact information and she'll contact me if the situation doesn't work out.

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2006, 12:15:01 pm »
I am NOT getting a mastiff! hahaha! GWECK is getting a mastiff!