Author Topic: Anyone looking for a St. Bernard to adopt?  (Read 3292 times)

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Anyone looking for a St. Bernard to adopt?
« on: March 09, 2006, 02:03:36 pm »
This girl sounds real nice and sounds like she might be in danger of ending up at the pound. She is very close to where I live. Let me know if I can help anyone who might be interested.

1103709- Dog:Saint Bernard
Mount Juliet,TN 615-289-6072 Layla Fox babywarpinfo@yahoo.com 03-09-2006
Name: Phoebe
Sex:F
Size:XL
Phoebe is a Saint Bernard. She is smaller than some weights 115lbs. She is housetrained when she was kept inside but for the last year has lived outside. The ideal home for her would be somewhere with lots of land to roam or someone who doesnt mind a big hairy dog inside. Phoebe loves other dogs. She is extremely affectionate does well with children but I would like to see her in a home with older children or no children. She is spayed and up to date on vaccinations. The adoption fee is $25.00. Please email me for photos and questions. I really would like to place here in a home rather than a shelter. I will respond quickly. 

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone looking for a St. Bernard to adopt?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 02:20:52 pm »
Oh good heavens, there are also about 8 beautiful Saint mix pups at the shelter down the road from me, and they are ridiculously cute. Looks like some guys dumped the whole litter down there. They are about 3 months old. Why don't I have enough money to start a sanctuary??? :'(

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 02:27:57 pm »
That's so sad! Hopefully they'll find wonderful homes soon!!!

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 02:28:28 pm »
Oh what cuties!!! I wish I could take one but I need to finish college first. :(
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2006, 02:33:15 pm »
They are sooo sweet!  I really hope they find homes!

Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Nicole

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2006, 02:56:53 pm »
That third one down looks alot like Eddie! The vet said that she thought he might have Saint in him...hmm....

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2006, 05:40:14 pm »
If I could manage to drive down to pick  Phoebe up, I would give her a forever home. It sounds like she would fit in perfectly with my two english mastiff girls, and we have no young children at home- youngest will be 18 in July.   And of course everybody lives inside, and goes out to play frequently!

Weedsport, NY

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 02:46:30 pm »
Any news on these guys?  I have been thinking of Phoebe a lot since I saw this post.  Too bad I am so far away and cannot handle the long ride to pick her up.

Weedsport, NY

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2006, 02:50:08 pm »
I think Phoebe must have been adopted, because the ad was removed the next day!! :)
As for the puppers down at the pound, they are all still there. :( I am going to go play with them tomorrow I think because I need to go down there to animal control anyways to donate a bag of food. I bet they are too cute in person!

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2006, 11:07:55 am »
Ok, here's a new one.

1107916- Dog:Saint Bernard
tullahoma,TN 931-461-8930 Jennifur j_l_stinnett@yahoo.com 03-16-2006
Name: Sandie Sue Jean
Sex:F
Size:XL
 Sandie is a loving and very gentle dog. She is great with children and other dogs. She is not well with cats or other small animals such as guinea pigs ect.. She needs a fenced in yard to play in and a couch and bed to sleep in. she is house trained and crate trained and very gently with a leash. she lets a 3 year old walk her. she adores children and anyone who will scratch her tummy. There is an adotion fee. please only serious offers