Siberian Huskies > Siberian Husky Pictures

(1/3) > >>

Musherpumpkin:
Hello all, This is my first post so I'll tell you alittle about me. My name is Sarah, and I am a mid-distance sled dog musher in northern Wisconsin. I run Alaskan Huskies, most of which have some Malamute in them. We currently have 11 dogs and one Pomeranian, and my sled dogs tend tword the large side of racing dogs, so we tend not to win much, but pride ourselves on well trained and well loved dogs. Looking forward to meeting you all!

NatsaintB:
Welcome Sarah!  This is such a great site and you will love everyone here!  I can't wait to see more pics of your sled dogs.   I am still considering a new puppy so I can't imagine having 11 dogs!  Leo is our one and only Saint right now, you'll see why I want a new puppy after you have seen everyone's dogs on here!  It's good to meet you!

Natalie

Saintgirl:
Hello! I have always wanted to go sleding. Hope you enjoy it here! :)

mastiffmommy:
Hi Sarah, and welcome. First thing that came to mind when I read your post was when that guy bit the dog in its ear in the movie Snow dogs lol.... I am extremely impressed by everyone who is taking on so many dogs and make a team out of them. One of our dogs is a Siberian Husky, he is a rescue and well living in NC he stays over the A/C vent most of the summer lol.... but he is a sweetheart, he was very very timid when we first got him though but now he is such a nice dog. Its been a lot of talk about shedding here lately, I can not imagine the amount of brushing you'll have to do.

It's nice to have you here and hope to hear lots from you and see bunches of pics of all your dogs.

Marit

irinad83:
I want my little guy to experience "racing" lifestyle! he craves it sooo much! hes a full Siberian Husky :)
well welcome, I'm new here too and its a great site!
this is our guy when he was about 4 months old (he's 8 months now :))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version