Author Topic: We missed a party  (Read 7029 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
We missed a party
« on: May 27, 2005, 12:34:52 am »
Galahad woke me up and had to go pee pee, so I figured I'd check on you all while up anyways, and I realized that I had missed a party!!! Nickerbokker and Gypsy Jazmine had a party without us lol...... And let me tell you, they were having fun. Before I suggested for all us BPO to get stock in cleaning companies, catering places and phone companies, I could see a up-swing for those after awhile, and more people getting totally addicted to this place, now I think I may get some stock in the ABC stores too hahaha. The posts are a blast to read. If we dont see or hear from them until late tomorrow it is because they are in bed with a water bottle on their foreheads and a bottle asperin next to the bed lol......

Sorry I missed it guys, I am sure you had a great time, sweet dreams and dont drool worse than the dogs  ;)

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

GYPSY JAZMINE

Re: We missed a party
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 06:37:40 am »
I'm up!...I'm fine!...I send my love....lol!...The kids are getting ready for school, critters are cared for, (except for Samson who likes to sleep in) & I am drinking my coffee & getting ready to go to Iowa City to see my brother in the hospital...The secret if you're gonna have a nip or two or three...lol... is to drink LOTS of water before bed & have a couple of asprin as preventative medicine...I figure you don't have to feel really REALLY bad the next morning..lol.. .OOOOHHHHHHH Nicker...Rise & shine Sunshine....lo l...Have a great day everyone!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 06:44:41 am »
I was checking the board ever now and then last night to see how tanked Nicki and Gypsy were!  What a hoot!  Good for you two ;D  I hope you have a good visit with your brother Gypsy - drive safe!  If Nicker sleeps all day she's gonna wake up to lots of Angul pee!!!!!!! 

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 06:48:16 am »
I just finished reading . Wow you two sound like you were having fun. Nicki you are really lossing it I think. ;) Just kidding. Its so nice to see everyone getting along so well. It shows how Big Dog owners also have Big Hearts and are easy to get along with. Just like our babys.
Next time you have a party let us know K. We should set a date so we all can be on at the same time.
Have a great girls .\
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 06:49:42 am »
Ty Nat!...My hubby is driving me there today...I'm in good hands...He's an over the road truck driver...I did have a blast last night though I am sure I annoyed my hubby, who hasn't drank in almost 9 years, by making him "party" with Nicker & I...He had to hear about or read every post...He is so tolerant...lol!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 09:28:17 am »
How do you feel Nicker?  You were a hoot!

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 09:29:46 am »
hello there. 

lol, at the same time i think its really sad that i got wasted and then typed with all of the BPO people, I HAD SO MUCH FUN LOL.  who else is going to get drunk with me on a thursday night! 

im feelin it!  and not excited to work LOL...

thanks to anyone who put up with me last night LOL

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 12:13:21 pm »
So glad to see you two up  ;D When I checked in on you late last night, must have been about 2,30 eastern time, I could tell you had had such a good time lol.... And dont worry Nicker.... it is not a matter of putting up with, it is a blast to read and listen to hehe. And if you think you are bad getting bonkers after two bottles of wine, well hehe as little as I drink that would make me drag the puter down on the floor and type from there.

Have a safe trip Gypsy, and give your brother our best.

Marit

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2005, 04:28:49 pm »
Nicker, I had a blast last night!...it's not too very often I can stay home & have that much fun..lol...You were not annoying at all!...You were my best friend last night...That's what i kept telling my hubby...lol... I hope you are having a good day & maybe got a nap in!...My brother is doing about as I expected...He was mostly out of it when we were there...I knew he'd probably be o.k. though when, right before we left, I woke him & told him who else was coming this weekend, where he was, that I loved him, & on & on & through his wired shut jaw he said, "BLAH..BLAH...B LAH...BLAH...B LAH" & promptly fell back asleep..lol!

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2005, 10:53:10 pm »
Hi, just got caught up on the party as I was out of town (Phoenix) for my grandaughter's graduation.  (guess I'm REALLY old now).  Sorry I missed it, let me know the next time you do it and I will get my own bottle and join in.  Love the graduation but Phoenix is HOT.  How can people live in that ??? How can big dogs take it ???
Peggy

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2005, 11:24:56 pm »
I am sooo glad to hear that your brother is responding, even if it is not so much yet. How are you dealing with it, was it hard to see him, of course it was...... But you didnt feel that it was a whole lot worse than you thought I take it, and that is good. I hope he is recovering real fast. And whenever you need to vent. you know we are here.

pndlake.... How warm was it, do you know?? We have about 90-100 in the summer here, and the husky we have likes to sit or lie over a vent and hog all the cold air lol.... And nooooo you are not getting old. I am 41 and since I didnt have my first kid until I was 27 or was it 26 hmmmm, anyway I am like 10 years older than all the parents in my oldest daughters class and 15 years older than Jennifers friends parents. Malin keeps reminding me that I could easily be a grandmother so I keep telling myself and hubby that we women mature later than men and last waaaaay longer lol.....

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2005, 11:45:29 pm »
Nicker, I had a blast last night!...it's not too very often I can stay home & have that much fun..lol...You were not annoying at all!...You were my best friend last night...That's what i kept telling my hubby...lol... I hope you are having a good day & maybe got a nap in!...My brother is doing about as I expected...He was mostly out of it when we were there...I knew he'd probably be o.k. though when, right before we left, I woke him & told him who else was coming this weekend, where he was, that I loved him, & on & on & through his wired shut jaw he said, "BLAH..BLAH...B LAH...BLAH...B LAH" & promptly fell back asleep..lol!

THATS SUCH GREAT NEWS ABOUT YOUR BROTHER!  IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

on a different note, i aparently had fun last night too LOL....and, well, right now since i am drinking right out of the bottle!  you would think i have a little problem here wouldn't ya!

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2005, 12:08:35 am »
Gypsy, good news about your brother, I am so glad.

It was 107 yesterday in Phoenix and this is very early in the season.  UGHHH 
Peggy

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2005, 12:57:01 am »
Ty all again for your thoughts & kind words!...Nicker, I'd be drinking right out of the bottle too but that is SO not polite...I just add a splash of pop to my drink for color so I don't feel bad...LOL! ;)