Author Topic: This is very hard for me....but...  (Read 4359 times)

GYPSY JAZMINE

This is very hard for me....but...
« on: May 27, 2005, 06:09:50 pm »
I have to go to my sister's tonight & won't be back until late...She doesn't have a friggin' computer...I can't come & visit anymore tonight!!!!!...& I was gone all day too!!!...o.k...o.k.. .deep breaths...o.k. .I'm o.k...deep breaths..lol.. Guys hold it together for me & Nicker make sure no one gets out of line...lmao!...On the brighter side Samson will get to beat up their Collie pup who is the devil & really needs it...lol...See you all tomorrow & have a good one!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: This is very hard for me....but...
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 06:12:59 pm »
You will make it just take it one hour at a time, and know you will be back to post within 12 hrs.  lol  boy do we have it bad.  I must check this board out at least 12 times a day.  I am not getting any work done.  Have fun.

Lisa, Dixie, and Sugar Bear
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 06:13:43 pm »
It's going to be okay, Gypsy!  Just think happy thoughts and breath deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Call 911 if it gets too much to handle :P  We'll miss you terribly!  The good thing is that you get to catch up when you get back, but it may take a while... Have fun!

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 06:14:58 pm »
Ty for your support!...One hour at a time...That is how I'll get through it!...My hubby, kids & Sam are in the van & hubby is honking now...Guess I have to go. :-\

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 07:10:42 pm »
I went through some withdrawls last weekend camping. You wil be fine. Just know that we are thinking of you. Have fun. :'( :-*
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

ann

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 07:32:18 pm »
 ok you guys gypsy jazmine just called me from her cell phone to ask me what was going on at bp....do ya all think a interventoin is in order i'm alittle worried about her family being taken care of...perhaps i'll take a drive in the mornig to check on them..

just kidding she'll be fine i'm sure she'll send her love later.....

ann

hope everyone has a great weekend

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2005, 01:18:40 am »
LOL & God love ya' my friend!!!...O.k., so ya' dropped the dime on my BPO habit...lol... It's all out there now!...I am pretty sure it's just a bad flu though...heheh ehehe...lol! ;)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2005, 01:28:29 am »
Honey, not a bad flue, it is some kind of killer bacteria, that can not be cured lol..... But we are all in it together. And if it gets too rough, we can always blame Jamie and Michael  ;D After all they were the ones who got us all into this addiction, and I know allll about withdrawels, I can feel it every day if I cant get on here fast enough. That would be the next thing we ask Bear about though, to set up a BPO hotline, for us who can not for some reason get to a puter, and start to have panic attacks

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog