Author Topic: Now I've Lost It!  (Read 26570 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Now I've Lost It!
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2005, 03:40:49 pm »
woohooo!!! Ive been off work for 2 years now and I guess its OK. Now I can talk to you guys and REALLY get behind on my house work. :D Not a bad idea. LOL Its nice to know a bit about other people on here. I wondered what everyone does for a living other than being great Moms and Dads to your big dogs. Thanks for sharing. OH Yes and Girls now you can come to Canada and show your pups the Great White North!!
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

nickerbokker

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2005, 03:43:09 pm »
marit you crack me up!  and you also think just like me!  anna nicole is my goddess. 

no im kidding....she would be if she had gotten all the money though.

its so dirty!  pushing a geezer around in his wheel chair all day!  yuck LOL......but the reward always comes later!  there is no instant gratification in life! we have to earn it!  I'LL WORK ON IT!  I HAVE MY EYE ON THIS ONE GUY FROM WORK!  HE IS LIKE A TOM BROKAW!  HOT HOT HOT!  lol.  he looks better and better every day!  lol, im so gross. 

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2005, 03:50:26 pm »
OMG!...You 2 are nuts! :o  LMAO!...I am laughing with both of you!...I am lucky...I haven't really worked since I got married almost 10 years ago...My kids will be 7 & 8 & I am more than ready to go back to work at least part time but my hubby is an over the road truck driver & is only home 2 days a week so that makes it kind of tough  because we don't do babysitters... never have...He might be getting a job where he is home every day & weekends off & I am crossing my fingers!...I need to get out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2005, 03:55:07 pm »
nooooo not gross, funny....... and dont worry about pushing him around in a wheelchair, with lots of money you can hire someone to do it for you lol...... And poor Anna, she worked soooo hard for those money  ::), Hubby just coming in here and rolls his eyes and says that I have it made...... I guess he is right huh.... sit here and talk to you all day isnt a bad thing at all. Now all I have to wait for is for him to hire a cleaning lady for me hehe. Have you tried using your babies as men magnets??? It works rather well lol.... a little too well if you ask hubby, ohhhh and if you drive, pick a RR or a Bently or something else and rearend it gently, if a guy is driving, ohhh and try and see if he has a wedding band, if so, DONT hehe

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

nickerbokker

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2005, 03:55:27 pm »
i was just in canada in march, AND I'LL NEVER GO BACK.

I LIKE YOU, BUT I CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE CRAZY CANADIANS LOL.....long story!

nickerbokker

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2005, 04:03:45 pm »
nooooo not gross, funny....... and dont worry about pushing him around in a wheelchair, with lots of money you can hire someone to do it for you lol...... And poor Anna, she worked soooo hard for those money  ::), Hubby just coming in here and rolls his eyes and says that I have it made...... I guess he is right huh.... sit here and talk to you all day isnt a bad thing at all. Now all I have to wait for is for him to hire a cleaning lady for me hehe. Have you tried using your babies as men magnets??? It works rather well lol.... a little too well if you ask hubby, ohhhh and if you drive, pick a RR or a Bently or something else and rearend it gently, if a guy is driving, ohhh and try and see if he has a wedding band, if so, DONT hehe

Marit

better yet, with all that money, we can buy one of those wheelchairs with the little knobs that makes it move all by itself LOL...MAGIC!

oh i use them as men magnets all the time, why else would i get such big dogs?!  there are 2 guys in my building that i am currently trying to make fall madly ni love with me.  they already love the dogs, so all i have to do is manipulate them with the canines and im in!  hotties i tell ya!  hotties, all hotties!  i love this city LOL.

i could do an old RR.....those are hot.  but all the bentleys now just piss me off.  the money for that one car could save HOW MANY ANIMALS, OR GIVE HOW MANY KIDS A LAST WISH, and the dudes just get a car!  i used to work for a guy who walked into a bentley show room, handed them a check for 250,000 for the floor model, and drove it home that day.  it just makes me sick!  long story short, wont be crashing with a bentley any time soon....im not a fan of bentley people

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2005, 04:09:17 pm »
Gypsy, you and I are in the same boat!  My hubby is an engineer for Union Pacific Railroad and works from here to Oregon and back.  He is gone pretty much the same as yours.  Too bad we don't live closer!  That's another reason why I don't feel so bad quitting my job.  Now I can be here for the kids and they at least have one parent all the time.  I will get antsy in a matter of weeks and wish I was working again, especially when school is out.  I sew a lot of my girls clothes too so now I can work on that.  Friends have been telling me to sell some of my designs on ebay so we'll see.  That is if my acting gig with Nicker doesn't pan out!  LOL!!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2005, 04:12:18 pm »
Good point nicker..... But if you see it this way, if you get a foot in, you can always make them do all the good things with their money lol.... And I have to say, if I were not married I would definately move to that city, you talk about all the hot guys with money and I see myself with a great big huge center for rescued dogs and cats, all sponsored by my "suger daddy" lol.....

Marit

nickerbokker

« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2005, 04:14:36 pm »
jesus!  he looks JUST LIKE WANGUS!

i really hope he turns out looking like leo, hes so handsome....an d angus just is not LOL

he tries to be a st bernard, but its not working for him. hes sucha  nerd!

your gig WILL pan out.....i dont fail, and this is now a goal of mine, so it will happen!  woo hoo for you

nickerbokker

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2005, 04:17:12 pm »
lol, since i will be their caretaker, i will slip in an extra med here and there and they wont know that they keep signing away all their money to wonderful causes they never heard of LOL.....serves my sugar daddy right!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2005, 04:18:34 pm »
Its nice to know a bit about other people on here. I wondered what everyone does for a living other than being great Moms and Dads to your big dogs. Thanks for sharing.
Karen

I have been at home for almost 5 years now, since I had my last child. Before that I worked with economy, for about 10 years before I quit I worked as a administrative manager for a company that designed and manufactured bathroom and kitchen interiors. A 70-80 hour a week job, so even though I sometimes miss working outside the home, I just have to remeber all them hours and I am cured lol...

Marit

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2005, 04:30:26 pm »
You girls are nuts! I love all the stories you have had to share with us and can't believe you quit your jobs. Nicki- I really hope you get your big break in the biz and Natsaitb- enjoy your time off! I fdon't know what I would do if I didn't work because Bear is our only baby. I guess I could get a houseful of Newfs and play with them full time but then we'd be really poor. I'm a 4th grade teacher who can't wait to get out of school (8 more days) so that I can play more too. I jump on BPO at every recess just to stay caught up on the latest. And as for hubby, well I'm sure you can guess his job since he did this wonderful site with his twin, so I don't want him to quit his job.  ;)
Maybe tonight we should simultaneously have "beverages" to cheer to those of us free of the daily grind and those of us struggling to make it through! What do you think?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2005, 04:34:12 pm »
jesus!  he looks JUST LIKE WANGUS!

i really hope he turns out looking like leo, hes so handsome....an d angus just is not LOL

he tries to be a st bernard, but its not working for him. hes sucha  nerd!

your gig WILL pan out.....i dont fail, and this is now a goal of mine, so it will happen!  woo hoo for you
Angus is too handsome, he just needs to grow into himself!  We are still working on getting to know the dremmel.   As you can see in the pic, his nails are getting sooo long and ugly :o  We had the groomers try to cut them and she cut it too short and made him bleed last week >:(  I was so steamed that I refused to pay for it.  So don't look at the nails aka claws...

I let hubby know that I will be moving to Hollywood to pursue my acting career that I put off for so many years.  He thinks I'm having a mid life crisis but likes it!

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2005, 04:40:08 pm »
Good Idea Jamie..... lets do that. I knew you were a teacher, but have always wondered about Michael, if he was just having comps as a hobby or if he worked with them too, guess I know now  :D To make you a little sick.... our kids have their first day off from school today, poor pooooor poooooooor all parents lol......

Marit

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2005, 04:42:04 pm »
I'm in for the drinks!  What are we having?  I'm getting so excited now!