Author Topic: Now I've Lost It!  (Read 26565 times)

nickerbokker

Re: Now I've Lost It!
« Reply #45 on: May 27, 2005, 10:02:27 pm »
NAT.....HOW WAS NO WORK!!!!!!?!??!?!?!??!?!??!??!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!?!??!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 27, 2005, 10:08:19 pm »
I looooooovvvved it!  Went and bought the kids a big pool and we bbq and ate too much!  We had family here outside eating and having a great ole time and I keep running in here to check on you all!  How was your day?  Any phone calls?  My boss tried to call me a couple of times but I won't call him back because I don't want him to talk me into coming back --- helllll nooooo!  My husband keeps telling me how much he likes me not working and keeps using it as an excuse to go do "that thing"...  Great, quit one job, start another...LOL!  It's all good!

nickerbokker

« Reply #47 on: May 27, 2005, 10:21:41 pm »
lol, at least pleasure sometimes follows the work with your new job!

BBQ sounds GREAT!

i did find out today that at that house, i was exposed to TB...so now im red hot!  but i opened a bottle of white and am drinking it straight from the bottle, so i'll be cool in a few minutes LOL...oh, and im eating brownies!

i DID however, hear from paramount!  i have an interview!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2005, 10:29:16 pm »
Wahooo!  You've got to keep me posted!  I have to live through you now.  If you ever want to have three kids and a hubby just let me know and I will let you live through ME.  I didn't think so...  Let me know when I should start packin!

nickerbokker

« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2005, 10:32:56 pm »
lol, i will let you know FOR SURE!  after the pee story, you are now my new best friend LOL....and you will no doubt have a role in one of my big screen feature films!

im REALLY sorry, but i can't live through you, i would screw up your kids, and then you would hate me!  lol

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2005, 10:39:33 pm »
But they would be funny!  I think I already started screwing them up but at least they'll have something to talk about in therapy! 

nickerbokker

« Reply #51 on: May 27, 2005, 10:42:28 pm »
LOL, then i'll see what i can do...im always glad to help where i can!  even if its screwing with kids minds....HA HA, I MAKE A GREAT NANNY DON'T I!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2005, 10:45:56 pm »
I can just see you as Mrs. Doubtfire LOL!  You need your own sitcom with these sick little TB kids and their crazy nanny and her dogs Cody, who thinks she's lost her mind, and Angus who talks a lot and pees everywhere!  LOL!  Oh the possibilities! 

nickerbokker

« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2005, 10:48:33 pm »
my neighbor is writing a sitcom right now....and im trying to talk her into letting me star in it!  the woman is a trophy wife though, so i dont know that i fit the part!

i'll just have to write my own they hey!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2005, 10:53:06 pm »
That would be so cool to be a trophy wife!  Spend money all day, do the pool boy, hang out on BPO...  Do the pool boy... You would be great for the part, you just have to do some research and find yourself a rich old guy like I said!

nickerbokker

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2005, 11:51:04 pm »
LOL, i had the opportunity to be a pool girl!  i wanted to take it so i could do all the rich men, but thought maybe i should act a little better...so i declined.  BUT I STILL WANT A POOL BOY OF MY OWN....they're actually all surprisingly good lookin ou there LOL

nickerbokker

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2005, 11:51:47 pm »
LOL, i had the opportunity to be a pool girl!  i wanted to take it so i could do all the rich men, but thought maybe i should act a little better...so i declined.  BUT I STILL WANT A POOL BOY OF MY OWN....they're actually all surprisingly good lookin ou there LOL

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #57 on: May 28, 2005, 01:03:35 am »
Pool boy...pa-shaw as my very german grandpa used to say!...lol...I want a princess tower with a moat boy!...lol!