Author Topic: Now I've Lost It!  (Read 26487 times)

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Now I've Lost It!
« on: May 26, 2005, 02:43:06 pm »
I had a bad day at work today!  So... I quit my job!  But the really funny thing was that on my home after I cleaned out my office I thought to myself "Now I can hang out with my pals on BPO more"!   I'm actually feeling really free now and about all the things I can do with the kids and Leo this summer.  This is a good thing, but I'm still in shock that I actually did it.  Now I can further my addiction! :P

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Now I've Lost It!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 02:53:24 pm »
It's odd how things work out!!! More time to do the stuff you love to do!  Yippee!!!  Now if BPO issued checks, we'd all have it made!!!

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2005, 02:58:00 pm »
I had a bad day at work today!  So... I quit my job!  But the really funny thing was that on my home after I cleaned out my office I thought to myself "Now I can hang out with my pals on BPO more"!   I'm actually feeling really free now and about all the things I can do with the kids and Leo this summer.  This is a good thing, but I'm still in shock that I actually did it.  Now I can further my addiction! :P

I HAD A REALLLLLLY SHITTY DAY AT WORK AND QUIT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ACTUALLY LAUGHED THE WHOLE WAY HOME AT WHAT I HAD JUST DONE (I ALREADY CAN HARDLY MAKE RENT!)......AND AS SOON AS I WALKED IN THE DOOR, I CAME TO BPO TO MAKE MYSELF FEEL BETTER LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE QUIT OUR JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!  GOOD FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bear

• Paw-meister
  • The Bear Cub
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2005, 03:03:13 pm »
Oh my... you women are crazy!  :-X

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2005, 03:03:13 pm »
Im jealous, my hubby says as long as I have all my fur kids I have to keep working. Needless to say..I'll be working for a long, long time!
Carolyn
Carolyn

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2005, 03:03:56 pm »
No way!  That is too crazy!  I wonder if it's a full moon?  I'm not to the laughing point YET...  I think that once I stop shaking and it all sinks in that I will have to have a big howl!  Hubby is taking it rather well especially when I told him that now I won't be so stressed and we can do that THING more! 

nickerbokker

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2005, 03:06:31 pm »
ahh, nice play!  smart woman you are LOL

see, i haven't gotten to the serious phase yet.....i'll start shaking on the first when i can't pay my bills!  but today, todays a good day!  IT IS SUCH A GREAT FEELING TO SAY UP YOURS AND WALK OUT!  FOR ALL THE CRAP I HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH....THEY GOT TO TAKE IT UP THE YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY.....GRAN TED, BY TOMORROW THEY WONT KNOW WHO I AM, BUT TODAY, TODAY THEY ARE HURTING.....AN D I AM LAUGHING ABOUT IT LOL

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2005, 03:11:48 pm »
What job did you quit, Nicker?  The nanny?  I wish I would have just walked out, but I emptied my in box, did my filing and put everything in order.  Then I put my resignation letter on my bosses desk with the credit card and key and got the h*ll out before they caught up with me!  But, tomorrow they will get it!  I'm okay financially but I'm also married.  You can always go out and find yourself a rich old man there in Hollywood! 

nickerbokker

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2005, 03:15:49 pm »
im working on it LOL

yes it was the nanny job.....but hopefully...ho pefully, my paramount job will come through this week and the (cross your fingers) film this summer also...with those two things i will be okay and still able to buy the kis cool toys

Luvmydanes

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2005, 03:18:45 pm »
Yay for you guys! Have I mentioned I wish a lot that hubby would quit his job??  ;D

Kandi

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2005, 03:20:44 pm »
OOh exciting!  Keep me posted on the film job.  What will you be doing?  I was big time into theater back in middle and high school and it was always my plan to be a famous actress, but I met my husband when I was 17 and I followed him instead...  Which is good but I always wondered what could have been.  You should get those boys of yours into the biz, I bet they could get work and you could live off the riches!

nickerbokker

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2005, 03:25:11 pm »
i've been talking to some people about getting cody into modeling, and he is registered as an actor LOL.....

i would be the 2nd AD.  SO IT WOULD BE SOOOO MUCH FUN....the woman who wrote/and is directing this film has written a ton of material for catherine zeta jones and other huge names, so i would LOVE TO GET ON IT!!!!!!  plus, i am a writer myself, so i would LOVE to gets some tips and help from her!

i packed up and moved to hollywood right after graduation for the reason that i was scared if i waited i never would, and i didn't want to wonder the rest of my life....but i promise you, if i make it, i will fly you to LA and let you have a part in a film of mine.  hold me to it k?

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2005, 03:32:08 pm »
Wow, I am so proud of you!  You are what I could've been!  I will hold you to that deal too so you better get cracken--- now that I'm unemployed...  Okay, it's sinking in now :P

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2005, 03:34:00 pm »
I am  not sure if I should congratulate you all or lend a shoulder lol..... But since you all have THE addiction anyway, it is probably for the best  ;) And hats off to you NatsaintB hehe they really are easy to manipulate aren't they lol..... (our men I mean) and to you nicker all I can say is Anna Nicole........ she is one smart lady (I use the word lady very very loosly lol....) Sounds real interesting with the acting though, maybe it is fate, and this is how it is meant to be.

Kandi -  why do you want your hubby to quit??? Me for one is real happy that he is working (mine that is lol...) that way I can spend all this time with you guys, and then I have to spend some time bribing hubby for not having done the cleaning hehe.

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2005, 03:39:37 pm »
I feel like quitting mine, but thats just not possible.  I am jealous.