Author Topic: 4 days without BPO! It was horrible!!  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
4 days without BPO! It was horrible!!
« on: March 13, 2006, 02:40:29 pm »
Hello again, everyone! My internet was down for 4 long, horrible days! I missed you all, but I've got it up and running again, finally picked a winner for the Fun With Pictures thread and hope I never have to endure life without you all ever again!

More good news: Corky the corgi mix foster dog has found a new home (hopefully). He went to meet his new mom and mojo brother this afternoon. The lady has rescued several dogs on her own so she is used to dogs with issues like Corky's food aggression (with other dogs, not people) and quirks about his leash, etc. Hopefully, he won't drive her crazy and have to come back, but I'll be here if he needs to, of course.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

It's good to be back "home".

Jeanne
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Kiahpyr

Re: 4 days without BPO! It was horrible!!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 02:42:15 pm »
Welcome back! I missed you! I hate not having internet. I feel so lost. Hopefully Corky's new family works out great.

Icerotti

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2006, 07:31:02 pm »
Welcome back...good to hear about your foster ;D

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 06:04:46 pm »
grrr... I had to manually restart internet again today and my wireless connection isn't working so I have to use the horrible cheap computer that shuts off randomly for no reason. If you don't hear from me as often it's because technology in the Fritsche house sucks and I will definitely be buying a new, NOT cheap computer after I get my office cleaned out so more than one person can fit in here at a time.

Hubby is doing GREAT! He is walking normally and has his (hopefully) last Dr. appt. on March 28 and we expect he should get the all-clear to go back to work!!

YEA!! Of course, he is leaving about a dozen half-finished remodeling projects in his wake, but that's another story!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain