Author Topic: I started the training with Zeus tonight  (Read 1457 times)

Blair

I started the training with Zeus tonight
« on: March 14, 2006, 11:53:06 pm »
I figured I would start the leash training with Zeus tonight. At first he thought he was going to a walk and then he realized he wasnt. He wouldnt even look me in the eye. When I sit down he sits or lay by my feet. And i think I will start crating him at night. Grey isnt helping though, he keeps flea bitting at the leash. I do have one question though...while I am doing this, is Zeus not allowed to play with Grey?

lins_saving_grace

Re: I started the training with Zeus tonight
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 07:30:55 am »
you should do the training while Grey isn't around so Zues can concentrate. :)  Good luck big boy!

Blair

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 09:46:07 am »
you should do the training while Grey isn't around so Zues can concentrate. :)  Good luck big boy!

But people are telling me to have him on a leash at all time even inside, how do I do that and not have Grey near?

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2006, 09:53:31 am »

But people are telling me to have him on a leash at all time even inside, how do I do that and not have Grey near?

I think they meant have a leash on him at all times, but also do separate training sessions with just you and him on the leash, no distractions. Sadie always has a leash on in the house. I'm finding it's very helpful. Good luck!
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge