Author Topic: Just joined, wanted to say hello  (Read 18311 times)

Offline nomathjobs

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • My home page
Re: Just joined, wanted to say hello
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2005, 03:28:44 pm »
The second picture gives you an idea of Chalie's size - that is a couch behind him.  He completely fills a 2 cushion couch/loveseat.

doug

Offline nomathjobs

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • My home page
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2005, 03:32:38 pm »
Here's a few pictures of our dogs that have gone to the bridge. 

"3-bits" - the Airedale/mix and "Packer" the Rottie.  3-bits was our first.  She'd been abused and was very shy at first.  She was 8 when we got her.  Packer was also about 8 and had been mistreated, but less so.  Both were GREAT dogs and we miss them every day.

doug

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2005, 03:34:07 pm »
He is sooo pretty, what a lucky puppy to come to such a good home. It is sad as you say, my husband thinks that someone dumped the girl we have here too. We have found out that she is an escape artist and at first I didnt want to think that someone actually just dumped her. But the longer time that passes the more I guess I tend to believe it. dumped or she escaped from a yard and the owners were so tired of her escaping and couldnt care less that she was gone. I hope I am wrong though.

I can see that he is a big boy, I can also see the brush in the background hehe isnt that a sign of a true dog home  ;D

The cat is adorable, hmmmm not so sure he things it is a great idea with the antlers lol......

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog