Author Topic: Great White Pyrenees @ Cocheco Valley Humane Society in Dover, NH 3/16  (Read 1297 times)

Offline my3dogs

• Leader of the Pack
  • Daisy - FEB 2006
    • View Profile
    • Blossoming Daisy
I don't know this dog or his family.  I got an email from my SIL this afternoon explaining the situation.  The dog belonged to her husband's friend's family or something.  I had trouble following the connection.   

I did call the shelter to confirm that the dog is indeed there.   His name is Jackson.  He was dropped of this afternoon....3/16/06. His family lost their house. He had to be surrendered.  He is 2.5 yrs, fixed, good with kids, & other dogs. The lady at the shelter feels he will be easy to place but I thought I'd post here anyway.   

I wish I'd known sooner maybe we could have worked some of that BPO magic.  I've seen some amazing things happen on these boards.   

If nothing else....send some warm thoughts to poor Jackson.   I am sure he wonders where his family is tonight.   

"As long as the world is turning and spinning, we're gonna be dizzy and we're gonna make mistakes." - Mel Brooks
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/164179

Kiahpyr

Poor Jackson! Hope he finds a wonderful home soon!