Author Topic: Kong Goodie Bone  (Read 2918 times)

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
Kong Goodie Bone
« on: March 16, 2006, 08:53:16 am »
Just want to give 2 thumbs up to this toy.  I didn't know if it would actually be worth getting, but Bava loves this.  He has to work at getting the litle treats out for a long time.
It holds little treats in the ends, and they stay in a lot better than a regular kong that has a larger hole. 

“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
Re: Kong Goodie Bone
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2006, 09:00:26 am »
What kind of treats do you put in it?  I looked at one of these a little bit ago but it looked like it might be too easy to get out.
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2006, 09:06:30 am »
I used bil-jac liver treats (Cube shaped soft treats).  The holes are kind of star shaped so they hold the treats in pretty well.   The soft treats are harder for him to get out than hard treats which he could break up.  I am going to get another one of these for our other pup when we're at petsmart this weekend.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline Rachel

• BPO Guru
  • Sophie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2006, 09:09:57 am »
Ooooh!  Smart!  We'll have to try some of the soft treats. Sophie gets milkbones out of her kong so fast!  She has learned that if she bites down really hard that the treat breaks and falls out.  LOL....
Rachel and Sophie

My new venture...
www.seasidequi lts.etsy.com

My blog for Sophie, crafting, and life in general
www.seasidequi lts.com/blog