Author Topic: He finally lifts his leg!!  (Read 15872 times)

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: He finally lifts his leg!!
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2005, 07:54:40 am »
I may very well get killed if Derek reads this but I had to tell you this. Hutch never lifts his leg. One day when he was peeing Derek went over beside him and pretended to lift his leg to show him how a man should really do it!! Derek has given up on the whole leg lifting thing, but whenever one of our friends will tease us about the no leg thing Derek will say "But you should see the size of his poo, only a real man could leave something like that behind!" Oh Men ::)!
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2005, 10:17:59 am »
You guys are so funny. I wasnt going to mention it if Judge never lifted his leg. I thought I would be the only one worried about it. Thats what I love about this site. We share so much with our Big Dogs.Derik shares a bit more but.... who knows what Dave would have done if Judge never lifted his leg ???  ;)
Karen
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2005, 11:39:00 am »
I can't stop laughing! ;D Well... we love our dogs and our men, no matter how silly they can be sometimes! I really can't let Derek find out about helping him lift the leg, it might get him back on it again! It's great to have people to understand and share the humor in having these giant beasts rule our hearts!
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

Offline Mommy2samson

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2005, 11:57:31 am »
Coon...samson PEES on my flowers...KILL S them dead as a door nail!!! I bought some little fence to put around my pots to see if that will discourage him... :-\ Not sure what else to do....he doesn't understand when I tell him not to do it.. ???

Offline miss Lilly

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2005, 03:23:17 pm »
Hi All-
Am I the only girl in the group who lifts her leg (right leg)?
Please advise, I'm a little worried.
Miss Lilly

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2005, 03:56:24 pm »
Dear Miss Lilly,

It is not uncommon for girls to lift their leg.  Some people say that it is behavioral, some people say that it is hormonal, some people say that is simply the mark (heh heh) of a girl that is, shall we say, assertive and empowered...   Either way, don't worry your pretty little (big) white head over it.  It is not unheard of.

Abby, I mean Grumpy, um, I mean, Marsi

*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline elmo

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2005, 04:19:46 pm »
lilly is pretty she reminds me of a clumber spaniel

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2005, 09:00:37 pm »
Miss Molly
Were have you been??? We would love to see more pictures of your beautifull St. 
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket