Author Topic: I'm Still Here!  (Read 1767 times)

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I'm Still Here!
« on: March 18, 2006, 04:16:55 pm »
Hi all!  Just dropping you a quick note to let you know that I am still alive and kicking, even if I can't now spend as much time on BPO as I would like to...  The new job is going well so far - I love it there.  I didn't realize how much I missed being in a theatre environment - I guess once a drama geek always a drama geek.  But without my laptop, which belonged to my other job, my BPO times are few and far between.  I can usually get on and check out the titles of the posts people have made, but with dial-up it just takes too long to download the posts to read them or to post much myself.  Maybe someday a faster internet connection will be in the cards! 

The doggies are both well, although Ranger is not exactly thrilled about Mommy's new hours.  Daddy has been walking him for the time being, and we are going to see if we can work in a morning walk with me, since it is usually dark by the time I get home.  Once summer hits, and it starts staying lighter longer, I can probably do evening walks again, especially on nights we are dark, or have early curtains...  But Ranger did hear the rumor that doggies can go to work at the theatre (it's true - how cool is that!?) and he can't figure out why I haven't taken him yet.  I can't quite get him to understand that he is significantly bigger than the other doggies that go, and that most of my co-workers wouldn't appreciate his 100+ pound butt climbing on them all day.  There is just no place to tuck him away neatly...  But all he knows is that I come home reeking of Pomeranian!

So, I miss you all and will try to check in as often as I can...  Love you all and hope all doggies and people are well... 

Talk to you soon,

Marsi
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Still Here!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 04:21:18 pm »
Hey! I was just thinking of you earlier today and wondering where you had been!
Great news about the job going well! Take that boy Ranger with you so he knows where mommy disappears to every day!!! ;)
Good to "see" you!!!
 :)

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2006, 05:49:43 pm »
Glad to hear things are going well for you and you are happy with your new position.

I'm sure you can make it up to Ranger somehow for coming home smelling of Pomeranian.  ;)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2006, 06:28:22 pm »
Marsi, I've missed you...You are good people & I hope you'll find more time to come see us here at BPO!...In the meantime God bless you & yours! :)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2006, 04:53:29 am »
There you are!! I was wondering where you were. I'm happy to hear your job is going well. Poor Ranger!