Author Topic: I have lost my two front teeth.....  (Read 2890 times)

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
I have lost my two front teeth.....
« on: May 27, 2005, 12:29:20 pm »
Well not me  ;D (that would have been bad lol...) But Galahad has lost two front teeth in upper, that is kinda early isnt it?? He is 14 weeks. I think it has happened when he plays tug of war with Hera, but I can see a tiny little pearly coming under, so I guess it was about time. I crawled around on the floor for about 45 min trying to find them, okay that was stupid, since they are so tiny. I didnt find them, then I tried to lift up his lip and take a pic.... hehe that didnt work too well either so all I have is to write it down, darn..... I wanted at least one of the first teeth he lost to put in the scrap book you all have me excited over now..

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline mastiffmommy

• Chief "All Knowing"
    • View Profile
Re: I have lost my two front teeth.....
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 12:57:09 pm »
But of course I finished my cleaning lol.......... oaky NOT, I told you Chris would have to come home no earlier than friday if he wanted to come home to a house that was all spring cleaned hehe. I still have the funnest place left, one of the bathrooms wow I simply can not wait. It is okay to do the regular cleaning (no that was a lie too, I HATE cleaning) but the fall or spring cleaning is just too much, I find all kinds of excuses to put it off, a sunny day is quite enough to leave it to the next day (or week) lol.....

And yeah.... I think thats where they are, the teeth.... In the vacuum cleaner. Well they may be anywhere, in my bed maybe lol..... Ill tell you if I get poked by something tonight. I have the other dogs babyteeth, or a couple from each. I hope I can get one at least, if not I might have to pull one out lol....

Marit
what the lion is to a cat, the mastiff is to a dog

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 01:00:35 pm »
I never found any canine's but I have about 4 of Apache's molar's & 2 of Kiya's molars. I even pulled the dirt out of the vacumn cleaner bag once to try & find a fang. Maybe next pup!
Carolyn
Carolyn

Rufiesmom

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 03:53:17 pm »
I've heard they sometimes swallow their baby teeth but that makes looking for them a little more difficult  :D Maybe you don't need em that bad after all!