Author Topic: Hi everyone!  (Read 2322 times)

Offline CJsMommy

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!
« on: March 22, 2006, 10:51:44 pm »
Hi there. I found this website through yahoo groups and thought I'd say howdy.

I'm Cat, mommy to CJ, a 5 month old Rottweiler puppy. He is our first dog and a great one at that. CJ just graduated from his first puppy obedience class and we are getting ready to enroll him in the Intermediate class. I'm also working on starting up my own Rottweiler website, based mainly on a gift shop for Rotti Lovers. If you have a Rottweiler and a few extra minutes I'd appreciate you filling out my 9 question survey for my website: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=550661929994

And here's a picture of the little stinker with my other little stinker wrestling on my bed. As you can see they managed to pull the sheets all over the place LOL

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 12:24:34 am »
Hello and welcome to BPO!  I love your avatar.  Your son and CJ look like they are great pals.  :)

My name is chris, and I am owned by Keiko, a husky/shep mix,Gunther, a great dane, and Posey and Diego/Nigel (can't decide on a name) two rat terriers.

cricket36580

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 08:10:33 am »
Welcome to the wacky world of BPO!  I'm in slavery to 2 danes, Bella and Foster, and a Great Pyrenees, Baloo.  I also have a host of other critters that sometimes get to enjoy my efforts.  Here's a hint....post lots of pics! 

Kiahpyr

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2006, 08:17:11 am »
Welcome aboard!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of your puppy! He sounds like a lot of fun!!