Author Topic: Do You or Don't You  (Read 10470 times)

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
Re: Do You or Don't You
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2006, 10:39:41 am »
thanks =] it's "his spot"  :P If you're sitting there, and he wants to, he'll push you over  :P
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2006, 10:50:12 am »
NO DOGS ON THE FURNITURE....
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2006, 11:12:07 am »
Sadie, Riley, and my cats are allowed on the couch and bed (well, the cats are allowed pretty much anywhere they can get-they like the perch on kitchen cabinets). When I first got Sadie, she didn't realize she could get up on the couch or bed. She just didn't know she could physically do it (or get in a car-I used to have to pick her up, then it was just her back half when she learned to put her front paws up).

Riley likes to put his chin on the couch first and kind of lift himself up with it, then flop his arms up there. He's really too tall for that now, but he still likes to do it, as if lifting his arms first is just too much of a bother...

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2006, 11:13:01 am »
Oh, and for some reason, Sadie is less camera shy when sitting on the couch, so a lot of the photos I have of her, especially of the two of them together (like my avatar) were taken with her on the couch.

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2006, 11:20:53 am »
macybean -- your avatar is so good I thought puppy on the right was a stuffed animal!
Sarah

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2006, 11:54:04 am »
That's what a most people have said when they see that picture. LOL. That was in mid-October. Tiny little Riley (probably about 40 pounds then) is now over 100 pounds. LOL He really does looked like a stuffed animal in that photo, though.