Author Topic: Things just all happen at once, don't they?  (Read 5315 times)

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
Re: Things just all happen at once, don't they?
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2006, 09:29:15 am »
I understand that you need know what home you would be lining up for your baby just in case.  I pm'd you , let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2006, 10:49:51 am »
Alright things are kind of looking up. I think I've found a place we can live, and I've had some good financial news, too. I'm still going to be on the look out for a better-paying job, but this helps. Like I said, I can afford the essentials, but I want to be able to give them the extras. So this is looking good right now.

It's been a lot better day that the last few. I will keep you posted as things go along.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2006, 10:53:58 am »
Alright things are kind of looking up. I think I've found a place we can live, and I've had some good financial news, too.
YYYYIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! ;D ;D :)

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2006, 11:29:21 am »
I'm so glad to see things turn around!  I'm in Houston -- moved back here from Austin about 1 1/2 years ago.  I know how hard it is to find a place to live there -- not to mention a JOB!  And I didn't even have pets when I lived there (one cat).

If you're ever motivated to move to Houston -- let me know and I'll give you my phone number.  Lots of jobs here and my landlord didn't even charge me a pet deposit!  (For some reason my Austin landlords always acted like they were renting the Taj Mahal.)
Sarah