Author Topic: American Idol Fans!  (Read 54802 times)

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
Re: American Idol Fans!
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2006, 10:21:48 pm »
oh katie...i hope you're wrong lol.  i hope THIS order happens

next week-       paris
following week-  katherine
following week-  taylor
following week-  chris
following week-  elliott

i say this with love lol...if chris wins, he's going to be screwed into a crappy contract...if he comes in second, he'll STILL get a contract, but a better one.  and i think elliott has more the american idol look and feel, so i think he should get the crapppy american idol contract. 

i was SUPER sad when poor kellie got booted.  she NEEDED to go, but it was still super sad.  i hate watching them get voted off...and then we didn't even get to hear her sing.  (might be a blessing lol).  but she was so sweet
NICKI

Kiahpyr

« Reply #76 on: May 03, 2006, 01:20:54 am »
Who do you think is going home tonight? Just as long as Chris doesn't I'll be very happy!

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 03, 2006, 01:31:00 am »
I think elliot is going home, then paris, taylor, kathrine and chris wins...

Elliot is a good soul but not american idol material

paris, she is just all over the place

taylor well he may go home before paris (toss up)

kathrine seems to be flopping around

and chris....well, he is just HOT  LMAO
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 03, 2006, 01:37:03 am »
I think Katherine is gone. She was very sub-par last night.  She wasn't 15 seconds into the song and my DH and I looked at each other like "how did she get here"?!  It was not her best night. I don't know that Eliott did much for me last night either...we'll just have to wait and see.

DH made a good point last night.  Every year the AI winner has been a very different "type" of singer.  So he thinks that the harder rock style of Chris will be the winner this year.  It will be interesting to see if that is how it works out.   
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 01:43:37 am by Softhug »
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 03, 2006, 01:52:53 am »
I think it's going to be Paris tonight. Katherine wasn't so great last night but I still think enough people like her that she'll be ok for another week. I could be wrong though.

I definitely agree with your hubby Softhug. I think Chris is going to take it this year. But as Nikki said, then he's going to be stuck in a crappy contract. Didn't seem to hurt Kelly Clarkson any though. It definitely has been a distinctly different type of performer each year and since the rocker was the runner up last year, I think it'll be him.
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline raygoza6n510

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Copa & adidas
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 03, 2006, 03:31:58 am »
Wow, I wish my kids recorded it I worked  :(  I am glad to hear the update from last night. My kids are at school and they did not leave me a note. I can watch tonnight!!
As long as Paris goes I will be happy with any of the ones left winning. I know Chirs is hot but he needs to show USA that he can also sing a love song with out cracking if he does that I know he will win!!! 8.5 hours to go for the show!
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

Kiahpyr

« Reply #81 on: May 03, 2006, 09:02:25 am »
Paris went home! I know she won't have a problem getting a record deal. She has relatives in very high places! The final three are going to be so hard to choose from. I think Elliot will go next.

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 03, 2006, 10:33:24 am »
Paris went home! I know she won't have a problem getting a record deal. She has relatives in very high places! The final three are going to be so hard to choose from. I think Elliot will go next.

I totally agree. I thought when they sent her to the finals it was kind of unnecessary considering who her family is and the connections they have. I have no idea who's going next. It's a tough call.
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline vomdeitrichgiants

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2006, 06:19:11 am »
I think it will be Catherine.  She has been riding a fine line, and to me she just doesn't seem "entertaining" enough.  She seems too shy, or something. 

Kiahpyr

« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2006, 08:05:10 am »
If you missed the show last night, one mysterious question was answered. Does Chris wear whitie tighties or boxers? He wears hybrids(boxer breifs)! It was so funny when he said that cause Ryan walked away from him. LOL!

Anyway who do you think is going home tonight? I think it might be Katherine. Elloit did awesome last night! Where did he come from? I love Chris, so I can't even phathom the thought of him leaving yet.

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2006, 08:07:18 am »
If you missed the show last night, one mysterious question was answered. Does Chris wear whitie tighties or boxers? He wears hybrids(boxer breifs)! It was so funny when he said that cause Ryan walked away from him. LOL!

Anyway who do you think is going home tonight? I think it might be Katherine. Elloit did awesome last night! Where did he come from? I love Chris, so I can't even phathom the thought of him leaving yet.

I agree.  Katherine kinda stank.  I tried to call in and vote for Chris but the phone was busy forever.   He was great!!!  I love Suspicious Minds.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2006, 08:09:59 am »
Chris is HOT...HOT...HO T! But I do love me some Taylor - I am pulling for that whacky gray-haired guy!

I think Katherine will be going home tonight, and from her reaction after the judges comments on her second song... I think she feels it will be her too.

An all boy semi-finals/finals would be FUN!  ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2006, 08:13:37 am »
Chris is HOT...HOT...HO T! But I do love me some Taylor - I am pulling for that whacky gray-haired guy!

I think Katherine will be going home tonight, and from her reaction after the judges comments on her second song... I think she feels it will be her too.

He is cute.  in a Vin Diesel kinda way! 
Elliott needs his teeth fixed.
And I love grey-haired guys!   Taylor does have a voice that could go on forever.  So good on Elvis.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2006, 08:46:15 am »

And I love grey-haired guys!   Taylor does have a voice that could go on forever.  So good on Elvis.

Elvis was soooo perfect for him!  I just LOVE the way he sings with such passion.... that boy FEEELS the music!

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2006, 09:46:15 am »

Elvis was soooo perfect for him!  I just LOVE the way he sings with such passion.... that boy FEEELS the music!

He does do a good elvis.  I was boppin' in my chair. 
Maybe it's the boxer-briefs.