Author Topic: American Idol Fans!  (Read 54818 times)

k2campbell

Re: American Idol Fans!
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2006, 08:46:55 am »
I really hope it goes down to Taylor and Chris. ;D

Me too - they are my favorites!  BUT - I have a feeling Katherine will make it to the final...

Kiahpyr

« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2006, 10:10:03 am »
YAY! I'm so happy Ace finally went home. I was so disappointed that Chris was in the bottom three, WTF? I agree it's going to be very shocking until the very end.

Offline raygoza6n510

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Copa & adidas
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2006, 05:51:25 pm »
Thanks for the update! I had to work and everyone is sleeping and no one left me a note telling me who was sent home so I did the next best thing!!!! BPO here to save the day !!! Your all the best Thanks!!  3:50am 4/20 time to hit the sack!! Keep me posted next week tooooooo!!   
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2006, 06:03:32 pm »
I think they put chris there to add to the suspense LOL... I was psyched when Ace went home...
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Kiahpyr

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2006, 09:33:52 am »
OMG! I totally forgot AI was on tonight. Lucky I have my dvr! It never forgets! How was it? I'm off to watch the classic love songs. Hopefully I'll have time to vote! LOL!

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2006, 10:14:26 am »
I caught the last few minutes  >:( I had stupid rehearsal and my dad was 'babysitting' lol. When he went to tape it he found that 'someone' (I suspect it was my kitty Gus) chewed through the wire that connects the VCR to the TV. I just fixed the VCR too! Finally! I expect that you all will provide a report though, so I'm not too worried.  :)
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

doggylover

« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2006, 11:13:50 am »
Kelly Pickler needs to go.  She is cute and has that whole 'naughty little minx' thing going, like Simon said, but that is more helpful if she was an actress or on 'Baywatch' or something like that.  She just can't sing at this level of the competition.
I think the top three will be Kathryn Mcfee, Elliot Yamin, and Chris Daugherty.   
I feel like total white trash for even watching this show...let alone following it this closely. 
SHHHH don't tell!
 ;D

Kiahpyr

« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2006, 07:50:42 pm »
Chris can sing to me anytime! Wow he is so hot! Shh! Don't tell my hubby! ;) Last night was good, but still not one of the best nights. I think Kellie or Paris might be going home tonight. My top three choices are Katherine, Chris & Taylor.

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2006, 12:39:55 am »
POTENTIAL SPOILER - DO NOT READ IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED!

OK - I don't know if this website knows anything but apparently Paris is going home tonight - it looks like the bottom 3 will be Paris, Chris and Taylor; I just checked again and now it is pretty close with 11% Paris - 13% Taylor - 14% for both Elliot and Chris.  Kelly and Katharine both have high percentages - boy people in Kelly's hometown must vote alot!!

Hope I didn't spoil anyones evening - of course it could all be just heresay!!

Kiahpyr

« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2006, 12:42:07 am »
What website? I know there's one out there, but last year it wasn't correct. It will be interesting to see if it works this year. If Chris is in the bottom three again I'm going to scream!!!!

Modified because I'm a dork! ;D
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 01:47:46 am by Tajsa »

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2006, 02:50:09 am »
I loved Chris last night! I don't think that he could've been any sexier.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Blair

« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2006, 08:34:06 am »
Bye Bye Kellie

My favorite 2 are Chris and Elliot...For some reason I cant stand Taylor and never could  :-\

Yes I am an American Idol watcher LOL

Kiahpyr

« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2006, 09:53:22 am »
Kellie went home. It was sad to see her go, but she doesn't have the voice that compares to the others. I was so happy that Chris and Katherine were the top 2. I think they'll be in the final together.

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2006, 07:28:48 pm »
Am I evil because I did a little dance when Kellie got the boot? ;D
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2006, 08:30:18 pm »
Well how wrong was that web site.  I am very glad because I also didn't think Kelly had the same caliber voice as some of the other contestants -