Author Topic: Txcloverangel pup update  (Read 2608 times)

cricket36580

Txcloverangel pup update
« on: March 24, 2006, 08:22:00 am »
She started with a litter of 13 and is down to 2 left as of this morning.  Somehow they contracted parvo...she has no idea how but as it is a disease that lives for a year or more in soil or on asphalt, etc they may never know how it came into their house.  The last little girl that died, died this morning.  Please send her prayers/positive thoughts.  She really could use your support right now.  I told her I would post it here since she doesn't know if she's coming or going at the moment.  She's been battling this for some time and is absolutely exhausted.  Because of her medical background, the vet has allowed her to treat them at home.  However, days of blown IV lines and meds are taking a toll. The 2 remaining are off to the vet this morning so I'll post tonight how they are doing.

GR8DAME

Re: Txcloverangel pup update
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2006, 08:28:55 am »
I am so sorry to hear that the litter has contracted parvo. It is a &i!ch of a diease on puppies. Despite constant monitoring and treatment all of Raven's brothers and sisters passed away in a one week period. Why she survived was never known. Please convey that my thoughts and prayers are with her and her remaining babies today.
Stella

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2006, 10:20:13 am »
That is so so sad. :'( Parvo is so dang scary. I am just so sorry to hear that. I had been wondering about those pups. :-[ :'( :'(

cricket36580

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 06:45:34 am »
Last night she lost the last one.  She is absolutely heartbroken.  Please keep her and her family in your thoughts.

Lyn

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 07:37:19 am »
Awwww that is so sad. :'( She did everything she could. Parvo is such a horrible disease.

I will keep her and her family in my thoughts.

cricket36580

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 08:28:18 pm »
I'm not raising her on the computer at all either...  And she hasn't been on the othr sites today.  I'm worried about her.  Parvo is a horrible disease.  Just freaks me out thinking about it.  I've disinfected everything in my house with Nolvasan because of this....not that it's gonna do anything but it makes me feel better.