Author Topic: What kids dreams are made of, or a boy & his dogs. ( :  (Read 4264 times)

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: What kids dreams are made of, or a boy & his dogs. ( :
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2006, 09:30:38 am »
Very cute pictures. We always had dogs in the house as I was growing up. Usually 4 or 5. I remember as a little kid eating the dogs food right next to the dog. Mom always fed canned food. I think every kid should have a dog or 2.
I hate it when someone has a new baby and the dog is banished to the outside. I think growing up with dogs is great for kids.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2006, 10:05:16 am »
I am glad you all enjoyed the pics!...I just love that last one too!...It is so much fun to watch them play together!...My daughter lays on her back & slides under Samson & Pippin like a mechanic & says "I have some work to do under here while she is rubbing their bellies...lol!...We also have 10 cats, 2 bunnies, & a guinea pig & my kids help big time with all the "critter care" as we call it...They are both really animal savvy & so compassionate towards or furry brothers & sisters needs & feelings. :)

Icerotti

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2006, 10:09:20 am »
What great pictures...tha ts what memories are made of for sure!!!!!!!! ;D

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 10:42:27 am »
love, love, LOVE those pics!!! I also never had dogs growing up - it so warms my heart to see pics of kids with their dogs!  :)