Author Topic: Paper  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Paper
« on: March 28, 2006, 10:17:30 pm »
Sadie discovered tonight that paper is tasty. I suppose it's better than finding "litter box crunchies" on the floor ( apparently, the litter box is full of snacks, didn't you know?). Then when I pulled out the vaccuum, she decided that it was the devil and alternated between trying to kill it and hiding her head under the counch. "I can't see it, so it isn't there" LOL, where was the darn camera?!?!

She's killing me slowly ;)
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Paper
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 07:10:14 am »
I don't know what it is about paper. Tealk thinks it's a food group. When Dozer was growing up he went through a paper eating phase. You couldn't leave anything paper with in his reach. He  would steel the roll of paper towels,boxes of tissues, and eat the toilet paper off the holder.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 07:23:56 am »
Teddy has decided that wallpaper has its own particular flavor and its good stuff!  He is slowly redecorating our spare bedroom, just a bit at a time.  (It DOES need to be redecorated but I can't imagine that wallpaper glue is a good thing for pups.)
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 07:39:27 am »
Kali is our resident shredder....sh e loves paper towels and pretty much anything else.....inclu ding paper money on one occaision luckily she only got the fives that were on the stack of twenties :o.  She loved paper towel rolls too.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 08:36:25 am »
Kitana loves paper!! I should really say she'll shred anything!! She's also teaching Kiah to do it too! AHHHH!!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 08:50:09 am »
Ah yes, paper!  Sasha loves paper towel rolls and she loved to tear up paper towels, toilet paper, and tissues.  Bella is more interested in Sasha than paper, but she did eat my paperback copy of the Princess Bride.  Grrr.  Oh well.   ::)  Especially when they're teething they love to chew on paper.