Author Topic: why do dogs freak out at the doctors office?  (Read 9032 times)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: why do dogs freak out at the doctors office?
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 08:45:39 pm »
I think my dog is the only one who actually loves going to the vet - she loves to see the dogs in the waiting room and doesn't even mind the prodding (she literally napped through her first checkup) - even after her spay, hip dysplascia x-rays, shots, etc, she still gets excited going there. Of course, she gets excited about pretty much everything
RIP former BPO

GYPSY JAZMINE

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2005, 10:58:05 pm »
Nope, your dog's not the only one!...Samson actually about bowls me over as I am trying to clip his leash on while getting out of the van in order to get into the vet's office...What is wierd is that he got even worse about it by far AFTER he was fixed! :o

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2005, 11:01:29 pm »
Am I the only one that thought Nat's daughter being fascinated by temperature taking was hilarious?

Tina

Okay, Son topped the baby doll tempature thing today!  I caught him pretending the shop vac was his dog and he was taking it's temp by inserting a paint stir stick into the blower end!  I about died laughing with the crap that kid comes up with!  I told hubby his smelly farts would give my unborn child brain damage...