Author Topic: Scar on Sadie's nose  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Scar on Sadie's nose
« on: April 01, 2006, 03:49:27 pm »
Remember that little mojo that you guys told me I should have punted into the next county? The one that bit Sadie's nose? I just noticed this afternoon as she was napping that it looks like there are little white spots all over her nose now. They're not super noticeable, but I can notice them. Anyone have any experience with this? Do they go away after a while or will she always look like that. I don't really care as it's not bothering her at all, I was just curious.

Next time we bump into that little rat b@$tard, I'm gonna ring his scrawny little neck. >:(
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
Re: Scar on Sadie's nose
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 04:17:01 pm »
Awww, poor Sadie!  How mean to bite her adorable nose!

Sasha had a little pink scar on her nose for a while...the cat got her!  (She still thinks that he is playing :P ; he doesn't like her much. :-\ )  It has faded with time and now isn't noticeable at all.  I'm sure Sadie's will go away too. :)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2006, 09:27:00 am »
Poor little Sadie! I have dealt with my share of scars on Bear. It seems that his big, black size is "scary" to most dogs so that bite him. Luckily, with time all of his facial scars went away. He still has a huge line on his tongue where it was almost bit into half and has many grey hairs from where he has been bitten on his body (lots on his feet) but in time everything heals. Keep putting vitamin E on the spot and sh'll be good as new in no time.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2006, 09:37:08 am »
If the scar is white looking right now it will most likely go away, just a littel bit of time and Vit E works wonders. Hutch has a scar on his nose that will be there until the end. He was so malnourished as a pup before he came to us that his nose had split, it will never close back up...too much scar tissue. But we always tell him that chicks dig scars, lol! You can see the scar in the attached pic.
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2006, 09:05:18 pm »
Thanks guys, I was wondering if I should put some Vitamin E on it, will do. Boy, I sort of feel bad now after hearing about poor Bear getting his tongue bitten in half (what meanie doggie did THAT to him - poor guy!) and poor Hutch with his split nose! I'm finding that the bigger she gets, the less other pups want to do anything but bite her, and the less owners want anything to do with her. But after talking to a couple neighbors, they've all had run ins with this little guy. Maybe we should complain to the Homeowners Association. I'd hate to do that to someone, but he BITES.

Poor little Sadie, all she wanted to do was give him a sniff, and he bit her right on her sniffer! Do boy doggies dig scars too I wonder? :P
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge