Author Topic: I need help! A pup found me this morning!  (Read 2108 times)

Offline jessicanparker

• Ankle Biter
  • Skuy & Ivy - the first meeting!
    • View Profile
I need help! A pup found me this morning!
« on: April 08, 2006, 05:00:41 pm »
Hi, Everyone!

Apparently, I am a magnet for sweet stray babies. Last night, a pit followed our weim inside. We know who he belongs to and sent him home. Maybe he'll stay there this time ;)This morning, the sweetest fella got in my fence! He's a shepard/chow mix (perhaps) and he is soooooo sweet! He broke off the chain that he was tethered to and found me. I've had him in the front yard today just checking him out. He seems totally healthy. He's got no identification . I've posted in a couple of other places and called some rescues...they are all full. I'd like to foster him but hubby's not interested (and I am soooo pissed about that). Can someone tell me what else I can do? BPOers are all incredible...y ou've gotta have some ideas. I'm really broken up about this. He's awesome and gets along with my other two just fine. Please help!

Jessica

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: I need help! A pup found me this morning!
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 05:28:13 pm »
Try calling the local vets. They might be able to identify him if he is one of their clients, and if not they might know someone who could foster him
RIP former BPO

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2006, 06:56:52 pm »
All i can say is LOTS AND LOTS of found dog posters. i would try to find his old home, before you find him another one.

JM2C! Leah
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007
Spanky- Rabbit 2000-2007

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2006, 07:54:12 am »
Also, if you haven't notified the local shelter, his owners might be looking for him there.
 :)