Author Topic: Nice  (Read 8870 times)

Offline vomdeitrichgiants

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Nice
« on: April 20, 2006, 06:06:04 am »
Nice to see a board for the big dogs!  I am owned by 2 Giant Schnauzers.  And also glad to see a few of us here! :)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Nice
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 06:18:15 am »
Hello vomdeitrichgia nts! Welcome to BPO! :)
RIP former BPO

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 06:36:35 am »
Hi and welcome to BPO! There are a few Schnauzer parents around here and we love to add more to the crew.  ;D
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 08:03:08 am »
Thanx for the warm welcome!  My avatar is Elite...she is my SchH III Giant and I've never owned a more awsome dog!  I'm Jen, by the way! 8)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 08:31:33 am »
Welcome Jenn! I'm April and I have 2 dogs, 3 cats & 2 bearded dragons. My dogs are a 13 month old great pyrenees named Kiah and a 5 month old mix puppy named Kitana. I also have a hubby and two and half year old.

Offline ZooCrew

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Never say Never to a pet in need
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 08:41:51 am »
Hello and welcome!

My name is Chris, and I am owned by keiko, a husky/shep mix, Gunther a great dane, and soon to be two rat terriers, Posey and a yet undetermined male.

We have a black giant schnauzer that comes to our dog park that I am in love with.  The wife learned how to do all the grooming and does a fantastic job.

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 09:23:27 am »
Hi Jenn, I'm Erin and am slave to our newf Kali and our aussie Lacey.  My brother is also on the board under Tspanos.  Be forewarned this site is addictive.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2006, 12:09:20 am »
Thanx everyone!  Elite will be 5 in May, and my rescue is...welll.... .an unknown age.  She came from a puppymill, and I think she had already put out about 3-5 litters when I got her.  She was matted to the skin, and had to be shaved completely.  Her brain is mush...poor thing.  She is a total sweety, but her hips are going out, and I believe her eyes are starting to go. 

I also have a "baby dog"....Max. He is my 10 month old JRT, but he thinks he is a Giant!! LOL

I'm glad I found this site, and hope to talk to everyone! 8)

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2006, 01:00:16 am »
Welcome Jen ;D

I love your avator..beauti ful! We must see more pictures...ple ase ;)

I grew up with min schnauzers and always adored the giants.

I am Michelle owned by Puck thee 8 yr old rotti, Farley the almost 1 yr old  wacky Vizsla and our baby girl Rosie the weimeraner at 13 weeks.

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 02:18:35 am »
Hi Jen!  I'm Mel.  I'm owned by a 9 month old Giant Schnauzer named Dazy and a 4 year old Mini Schnauzer (shhh we have never told her she's not a giant) named Ladybug.  Welcome to BPO!

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 06:47:25 am »
Hi!  Mel., where did you get your GS?  Tell me all about her!  Its so hard to find fellow GS owners, I tend to get really excited when I meet them! LOL  Hope you don't mind me being nosey! :P

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 10:14:19 am »
My husband bought Dazy for me in North Carolina.  Her dad was Emperor's something or other... I don't know without digging out all my info. lol  She was 8 weeks old when she came to live with us.   She's my big ole baby.  She's in her intermediate obedience class and is about to take her Canine Good Citizen test.  Our trainer is an AKC Agility judge and wants me to get her into agility.  But I just tore my acl in my left knee... so I don't see me running any time soon.  We'll just have to wait and see what happens.