Author Topic: Something is in my mouth...  (Read 15855 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Re: Something is in my mouth...
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2005, 08:46:53 am »
Maybe if you got a sugar coated ball he would be intersted.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline 4everblu

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Lord help me be the person my dog thinks I am.
    • View Profile
    • The Spotted Dog
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2005, 02:09:35 pm »
He's so cute!!
I guess you can call him a real "Big mouth" and that's a compliment!
Please Visit "The Spotted Dog" for  Personalized Doggie signatures and graphics.  http://forums.delphiforums.com/ourdogs/start

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2005, 03:40:09 pm »
Speaking of big mouths and hiding things in there....Otis, our first Newf was a HUGE guy but the gentlest guy on the planet. One night I called him in to go to bed and he came trotting in with a tail wiggling out of the front of his mouth!  I yelled at my husband to come help...one person to open the mouth and another to deal with what was in there.  Out dropped a baby possum...not an injury on him and he just waddled back out to the bushes to his momma.  He  was such a special boy!!! (Otis...I have no idea about the possum ::))

Offline gerry

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2005, 08:14:09 pm »
How's this for size?  They love it.

[img width= height=]http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL420/1522477/4540830/57039472.jpg[/img]

[img width= height=]http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL420/1522477/4540830/57039506.jpg[/img]

Offline MrsMike

• Gnawer
  • Teesha Marie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2005, 12:27:37 pm »
First, let me introduce myself ... I'm Susie and I live in East Providence, Rhode Island, with my hubby (Mike), rottie/shepherd mix (Teesha a/k/a the brat) and two little dsh kitties (Scooter, 15 yo and 7#, Sophie, 10 yo and 4#).

I just love reading these boards ... always brightens my mood!  So, THANK YOU!

However, I have to let y'all know that not only does the Brat absolutely L O V E tennis balls, she will carry three at a time in her mouth!  So funny, 'cuz she looks like Bozo the clown when she does it.  Unfortunately, I've never been able to get a picture of her while she's got 'em, but I will some day!

She plays soccer with them (between her paws or with one of us) and, at times, strips them naked and then makes that one her favorite for awhile!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2005, 02:21:52 pm »
Welcome Mrs. Mike! I would love to see a picture of Brat carrying all of those tennis balls at once. I bet it is so funny.  ;D

And Gerry, those balls might be big, but Bear has managed to pop ones that size and and even my giant workout ball. He is such a monster when it comes to balls. Have yours ever popped any?
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.