Kuvasz > Kuvasz Pictures

Rosie's clubhouse ( :

<< < (2/5) > >>

lins_saving_grace:

--- Quote from: EllieAndBlu on April 06, 2006, 07:58:03 am ---That is great! I am wondering what the initiation is for becoming a member of Rosie's Clubhouse  ;D

--- End quote ---
Probably involves LOTS of bones and kisses.

Gypsy Jazmine:

--- Quote from: lins_saving_grace on April 06, 2006, 08:20:40 am ---
--- Quote from: EllieAndBlu on April 06, 2006, 07:58:03 am ---That is great! I am wondering what the initiation is for becoming a member of Rosie's Clubhouse  ;D

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
She says that will work AND you have to do something mean to the dumb boy dogs too AND you have to take an oath to worship her beauty & intelligence! ;D Oh & she says to tell you all she likes cheese quite alot. :D

EllieAndBlu:

--- Quote from: Gypsy Jazmine on April 06, 2006, 08:23:36 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
She says that will work AND you have to do something mean to the dumb boy dogs too AND you have to take an oath to worship her beauty & intelligence! ;D Oh & she says to tell you all she likes cheese quite alot. :D

--- End quote ---

I can work with all that....  but just between us, I will be crossing my fingers when I diss the boys!  ;)

Gypsy Jazmine:

--- Quote from: EllieAndBlu on April 06, 2006, 08:30:42 am ---
--- Quote from: Gypsy Jazmine on April 06, 2006, 08:23:36 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I can work with all that....  but just between us, I will be crossing my fingers when I diss the boys!  ;)

--- End quote ---
She says it would be great if you would chase them with the rubber chicken toy that they are terrified of! :D

EllieAndBlu:
okay - I have to admit... that would be fun for me too!!! But when Rosie turns around, I will have to give the boys big hugs and kisses... that is after I've stopped laughing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version