Author Topic: Oh SADIE!!!  (Read 8717 times)

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Oh SADIE!!!
« on: April 06, 2006, 11:26:58 am »
I love my baby, yes I do, but right now I want to KILL her!!! Went home to walk (LOL, or try to walk) her at lunch. Get in the house and she is COVERED in little white balls. She pulled a special pillow I have for my back from the couch and THROUGH the bars on her crate. She only had gotten it halfway through before it got stuck so to get it loose I had to get ME covered in little white balls as well. And of course they stuck to EVERYTHING - stupid, stupid, STUPID static electricity! She had them everywhere, but I freaked out because some of them were up her nose and in her eyes. So instead of taking our normal walk I spent my whole lunch hour slowly trying to get them out of various orifices then vaccuuming the rest of it up. She is in SO much trouble! Could this week please get worse and more annoying please? Because I don't think it's been annoying enough so far. GRRRRRR!!!! >:( >:( >:(
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: Oh SADIE!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 11:32:28 am »
LOL Sadie!  Naughty girl!!

If its a special one for your back, its probably an expensive one.  No way would she bother with an ordinary pillow!!

She will probably be sneezing snowballs for a week!

I can feel for you, I know my day is coming!  ;)

Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2006, 11:42:00 am »
Oh, but just look at her cute avatar pic!  She's such a doll!  LOL!  We had our destructo-dog-day this week too.  It is during these days that you look back to the sleeping pics, or the dressed up pics, or the BPO meeting pics and remember her on the fun days ;) 
Daphne

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2006, 11:48:35 am »
Oh, but just look at her cute avatar pic!  She's such a doll!  LOL!  We had our destructo-dog-day this week too.  It is during these days that you look back to the sleeping pics, or the dressed up pics, or the BPO meeting pics and remember her on the fun days ;) 

LOL, but it is THIS pic that most appropriately represents her personality. She was only 12 weeks there and she was already beginning to show her true colors, LOL. She is a little terror! I need to stop wanting to kill her by the time I get home though, LOL, she's such a little STINKER though!!! >:(
Dear Lord,

Shawna
Sadie the Newf

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2006, 11:49:06 am »
Sorry to say I'm giggling - she sounds so cute covered in little static balls - I know exactly what you are talking about?  Did you stop to take pictures?

Once when my son was little he wrote all over the wall in crayon I was so upset - but I did stop and take pictures and now I think it is funny.

your Sadie sounds like a handful - good thing she is SO cute!!

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2006, 12:00:25 pm »
Sorry to say I'm giggling - she sounds so cute covered in little static balls - I know exactly what you are talking about?  Did you stop to take pictures?

Once when my son was little he wrote all over the wall in crayon I was so upset - but I did stop and take pictures and now I think it is funny.

your Sadie sounds like a handful - good thing she is SO cute!!

No, this time I was too mad to stop and take pictures. I would probably have taken a couple if I wasn't pressed for time. She is SUCH a handful, but it's that part of her personality that made me pick her out of the litter. Isn't it amazing how the things you love most about them also make you want to punch yourself repeatedly in the face when you have to deal with it on a regular basis.

She is very lucky that she's cute. She has this way of knowing exactly when it's the worst possible time to be a stinker ;)
Dear Lord,

Shawna
Sadie the Newf

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2006, 03:24:00 pm »
 ;D  I see her picture and how could you stay upset at that little angel!!!  Ha Ha i know the feeling very well i have three and i think they rotate weeks on who is going to do what this week is Bryce's week for gargage and shredding. Can't wait to see what's up for next week! marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2006, 09:48:00 pm »
;D  I see her picture and how could you stay upset at that little angel!!!  Ha Ha i know the feeling very well i have three and i think they rotate weeks on who is going to do what this week is Bryce's week for gargage and shredding. Can't wait to see what's up for next week! marina

LOL I was over it the second I walked in the door from work. Until she started stealing forks from the dishwasher as I was trying to load it up ;) I love her to death, she's just a bit of a handful. She's way too smart when it comes to bad things. If she would only use her intelligence for good rather than evil, we'd be on to something!
Dear Lord,

Shawna
Sadie the Newf

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2006, 09:52:59 pm »
Stop telling lies about your baby....we all know Sadie's a sweet little angel that does no wrong!!! ;) :D
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 10:20:28 pm »
Stop telling lies about your baby....we all know Sadie's a sweet little angel that does no wrong!!! ;) :D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

OMG, thanks I needed a good laugh!!!

She is a DEMON!!! (A really cute and lovable demon though ;) )

BTW there were tiny little white balls in her poo tonight, I couldn't stop laughing. I'm going to be seeing a lot of those for awhile I think.
Dear Lord,

Shawna
Sadie the Newf

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 10:49:51 pm »

your Sadie sounds like a handful - good thing she is SO cute!!Your kid wrote all over with crayon on the wall once? ;D Mine wouldn't stop so I let them write anything they wanted on their bedroom wall for about 3 yrs. & when they quit I repainted but 1st I took many pics of their "mural" to save. :)

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 10:50:27 pm »
LOL Sadie!  Naughty girl!!

If its a special one for your back, its probably an expensive one.  No way would she bother with an ordinary pillow!!

She will probably be sneezing snowballs for a week!

I can feel for you, I know my day is coming!  ;)

LOL of COURSE it was an expensive pillow. Why would she ever go for the cheapies? She's got expensive taste this girl :)

It amazes me that she managed to get it from the couch THROUGH the bars of the crate. She has the longest, skinniest little arms, it's crazy.
Dear Lord,

Shawna
Sadie the Newf

Offline horsepoor21

• BPO Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 10:59:22 pm »
When we first got Moose he was a pound puppy with issues ... We came home one night and turned on the lights to find my entire house full of feathers ! He had torn up all the dog beds , you could not see the floor at all ! LOL It's funny now , but I was steaming that night ! hehe
-Amy
Moose-Border Collie/Newfoundland rescue
Allie-Newfoundland
Spook-Newfoundland
Whiskey-Arabian
Wolverine-Cockatiel
Polly&Rainbow-Lovebirds (with 3 babies!)
Crush-Painted Turtle

"Every boy should have two things:
 A dog, and a mother willing to let him have one"

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2006, 10:07:47 am »
When we first got Moose he was a pound puppy with issues ... We came home one night and turned on the lights to find my entire house full of feathers ! He had torn up all the dog beds , you could not see the floor at all ! LOL It's funny now , but I was steaming that night ! hehe

I hear you, Sadie has destroyed every bed I've given her. She likes to lay on hard surfaces for some reason. I'm home sick today and she's being an angel.

I actually think she might have just been trying to get my attention because I've been so preoccupied this week being sick and breaking my stupid toe and trying to pull off a performance with 4 rehearsals. LOL, she can be very inventive when it comes to finding ways to get my attention ;)
Dear Lord,

Shawna
Sadie the Newf

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2006, 10:24:54 am »
I actually think she might have just been trying to get my attention ... she can be very inventive when it comes to finding ways to get my attention ;)

Oh, they're exceedingly good at that!  I can't help but laugh at the image of Sadie all covered with the white insides of the pillow! :D What a mess!