Author Topic: Pictures of our "other" kids  (Read 23280 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Re: Pictures of our "other" kids
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2005, 06:48:41 pm »
That depo is the worst thing I ever took. I had my period for 3 months strait. The Dr.s said it was NORMAL Yah OK. How can that be normal?? I only took 2 shots and never went back. That was 6 months ago and I think my body is just starting to get back to normal. It really screwed everything up.
Ill keep everyone posted . Im sure it wont take long. I dont seem to have much trouble getting pregnant. We will see.

Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2005, 06:53:02 pm »
That depo is the worst thing I ever took. I had my period for 3 months strait. The Dr.s said it was NORMAL Yah OK. How can that be normal?? I only took 2 shots and never went back. That was 6 months ago and I think my body is just starting to get back to normal. It really screwed everything up.
Ill keep everyone posted . Im sure it wont take long. I dont seem to have much trouble getting pregnant. We will see.

Coonie

I took the shots for many years, but it had the opposite effect for me...I had no period.  It was great, except that just a few years ago my blood pressure started rising and a nurse tole me that I needed to cease depo and that it can also elevate cholesterol levels.  You know, really, I don't think any of that stuff is good for us.  And, why haven't they figured out a drug for me?  Why only vasectomy or nothing?  Could it be that the scientific elite are mostly, and always have been, men and they do not want to medicate themselves, so they experiment on us women instead?   :o
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2005, 07:00:24 pm »
See now, there must be some kind of explosion on the biological clock at a certain age.  Because when I was having my second (C-section) I told the doctor to destroy anything that causes reproduction.  I love babies, so long as they are not mine.  

I was 29 when I had my first and 34 for number 2.  I'm going to be 50 something by the time she moves out. My hubby's going to be pushing 60.  I'm not looking forward to paying off the college loans with my social security checks.

But in the spirit of fertility, SOMEBODY GO GET PREGNANT, so these ladies can fuss over you.

Tina

What can I say?  LOL  ;D
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner