Author Topic: Pictures of our "other" kids  (Read 23258 times)

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: Pictures of our "other" kids
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2005, 07:02:19 am »
And Kyle.  He is so goofy that it's hard to get a good pic of him not making some crazy face!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2005, 07:05:46 am »
The younger one. 

Gosh!  Shame on me.  I only had two photos of the kids. 

This one is hard to take a picture of because he always has a nasty look on his face.  I was dressed as Vladimir Lenin when I took this picture, so that is probably why he was smiling.
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2005, 07:07:20 am »
The older one.  He is recently fallen honor's student.  :-\
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2005, 07:09:46 am »
Nat
I meant to tell you in an earlier post that I can see all your pics. You have a very beautifull family.
Everyones kids are so cute. Man are we a great looking bunch of people or what??
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2005, 07:33:34 am »
Thanks Coonie!  Didn't I read a few times that you might go for another?  I wanted 4 but had them closer together than planned and was too burned out by the third one!  Besides that I did daycare at the time :P  I would have the fourth one now, but hubby had the surgery, so there's no looking back now.  I think you should have another one so we can all goo goo over baby pics and throw you a baby shower on here! 

Moon, your boys are very handsome!  How old are they?  My son got my coloring and actually looks just like my brother!  The girls got a lot of the Italian like my husband, which makes me jealous :-[  I just love seeing everyone's family! 

You are all my best friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm a morning person can you tell?

dohertyswissy

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2005, 03:27:06 pm »
This is such a great looking group of people!  Everyone's kids are SOOO cute!  Of course, with such FABULOUS looking parents, should we have expected any less??  lol!! 

No kids for me just yet...only been married a year and a half!

Heather

nickerbokker

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2005, 06:32:26 pm »
NAT.........I SAW THE FIRST AND LAST, BUT THE MIDDLE PIC STILL DIDN'T SHOW UP...LOL  AHHH

these kids are to DIE for!  i LOVE this post!

Offline rockettgirl68

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • chance precious an john
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2005, 07:09:49 pm »
ok heres my 5 john 4yrs, george 14 yrs, britney 18 months, michael 7 yrs, amanda 9 yrs   
http://p2.forumforfree.com/furbabies.html
a place to talk about all your pets regardless what they are

nickerbokker

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2005, 07:11:50 pm »
hey i used to babysit for  a britney, amanda, and courtney.

they are all beautiful!

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2005, 07:20:29 pm »
Thanks Coonie!  Didn't I read a few times that you might go for another?  I wanted 4 but had them closer together than planned and was too burned out by the third one!  Besides that I did daycare at the time :P  I would have the fourth one now, but hubby had the surgery, so there's no looking back now.  I think you should have another one so we can all goo goo over baby pics and throw you a baby shower on here!  

Moon, your boys are very handsome!  How old are they?  My son got my coloring and actually looks just like my brother!  The girls got a lot of the Italian like my husband, which makes me jealous :-[  I just love seeing everyone's family!  

You are all my best friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm a morning person can you tell?

My oldest will be 16 on June 9th and youngest will be 15 on July 11th.  My kids are almost adults.  My father has dark skin...very brown.  He is Croatian and Spanish gypsy.  My mother is Irish.  Oops!  Almost forgot...they are Vietnamese and Korean, too.

Offline rockettgirl68

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2005, 07:22:08 pm »
ty everyone has beautiful kids 

Offline rockettgirl68

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2005, 07:27:36 pm »
lol  ok i admit that pic is very deceiving   they do look out for each other but i think thats because only they are aloud to pick on each other lol  they fight fiercly among themselves  the oldest  is the worse of them all he has violent tendancys   

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2005, 06:55:50 am »
Rockettgirl
You must be very busy. Your kids do look as though they get along. I have trouble getting mine to sit long enough for a family pic. let alone cuddle.
Nat
Yes we are thinking of having another. Ive had so much trouble with my pills and dep prevera that Ive went off of everything. Im not ready to get my tubes tied so I figured might as well have 1 more. I dont want to wait too much longer. TICK TICK TICK. I would like a bit of my old age to relax. LOL
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2005, 07:30:41 am »
Oh, I'm sooo excited!  You will of course, have to keep us posted on Baby Watch 2005!  It's been a while since I've had a baby to snuggle and I sometimes wish I could have another.  I've got my hands full with three most of the time.  Hubby had the snip snip done because I would get prego just by looking at him!  My first two are 11 mos apart and the second and third are 19 mos apart, so add that together and I gave birth three times in 30 months!  But, I figure that I will be 43 when my baby is 18 and that is cool I guess. 

Anyone else trying? 

Offline Saintgirl

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2005, 06:22:30 pm »
You all have such beautiful children! You must be sooooooo proud. It makes me want to run off and try for one right now! As pleased as Derek would be to giving the trying a go, we are still going to wait another year or two before we have the skin babies. Derek really wants to have a baby now, but I told him I need the ring on my finger first!!!! Good old bribery works everytime!

You had problems with the depo too Coonie? I was on it for just over a year, and have been off it for over two and my body is still having troubles coming back to normal.
Leah, Hutch, and Abbey