Author Topic: Doggles  (Read 4057 times)

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
Doggles
« on: March 15, 2005, 09:40:50 pm »
I think Doggles are a great invention because they actually fit the dogs, stay on their head, and protect their eyes when they stick their head out of a moving car...not to mention how cute they make them! So, what do you think of Doggles? And throw in some pics if you have them so we can see other totally cool dogs!
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline jabear

• View Profile
Re: Doggles
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2005, 01:44:20 pm »
Okay so maybe everyone is not into the doggles fascination like me, but doesn't my boy look absolutely handsome? Like he's ready for a night on the town!  ;)
Hugs,
Jaime

Offline affiepoodlegirl

• Ankle Biter
  • Harry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2005, 02:19:21 pm »
Very handsome!  I love doggles.  I am afraid to buy them because they are pretty expensive if they won't wear them.  I run with my dogs and would love to have sunglasses for them.  I just don't think they would leave them on.  They chew everything!
Michelle
Ollie
Oakley
Harry

Offline jabear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2005, 05:49:23 pm »
You know... because the doggles have 2 straps on the head they are really hard to get off. When walking, which is hard to do at first with them on, Bear tried desperately to get them off with no success. Even big pawed dogs aren't strong enough to get the thin, tightly wound straps off. So I think the expense would be worth it if that is all you are afraid of. And the benefits to their eyes in the cars is unbelievable!
Hugs,
Jaime