Author Topic: SOS:RESCUERS..DESPERATE APPEAL 4 HELP plz READ  (Read 1099 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
SOS:RESCUERS..DESPERATE APPEAL 4 HELP plz READ
« on: April 08, 2006, 10:06:48 am »
SOS: RESCUERS..DESP ERATE APPEAL 4 help plz read

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: comm-148903570@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-04-06, 8:24PM EDT

URGENT SITUATION..Sta rk Co POUND..CANTON , OHIO IS OVERFLOWING W/ DOGS/PUPS..ALL BREEDS..AND SIZES..
if you are a RESCUE or if you know any Upstate NY rescues, who might help the OHIO dogs..kindly ,,fwd this plea to them!
sorry, I don't have the list of all the poor ..mostly OWNER DUMPED dogs..Won't you plz see their pics..??They will melt your heart!
Please try to network and hopefully..som e will be saved from an undeserved DEATH
Heartfelt thanks to all dog lovers & rescue workers..
GOD BLESS
Kat, NYC, volunteer poster
Subject FW: [StarkPound] 61 dogs at Stark this morning!!!
view all stark dogs at: www.petfinder. org/shelters/OH175.html

From: "Kristen Beck" ..Ohio VOLUNTEER..WHO WILL HELP YOU..IF YOU CAN TAKE A DOG..PLZ E MAIL HER
"Well folks, it's been a long day..... In the year and a half that I have been helping Stark dogs, I have never seen this many dogs at the pound before. AND they didn't euthenize any today..a miracle...I pulled 4 more today for rescue and I think there were at least 2 adoptions....m aybe 3...IF YOU HAVE EVER WANTED TO HELP A STARK DOG, NOW IS THE TIME.... please..if everyone on this list picks one dog to find a rescue for, we could easily get our numbers down but we only have tonight to really make a difference, especially if more dogs come in tomorrow...ple ase help...."
thanks very much,
Kristen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Adoption fee of $62 includes license and refundable $35 spay/neuter deposit. We take CASH ONLY, no checks, or credit cards. Because most of our dogs in the kennel are strays, we do not have any knowledge about each individual dog's background, so we cannot make any health claims or behavior assurances concerning our dogs. We offer a hold system, but please be advised that more than one person can put a "hold" on the same dog. (The person with the first hold may adopt the dog on the day it can go...72 hrs after its been at the pound; if the first hold doesn't show, the second hold gets the dog, etc) Please call the pound at 330-451-2343 to check on the dog's availability before driving a long distance. Rescue groups with 501(c)3 status can pull a dog for a reduced fee, but must show documentation of non-profit status All pets are eligible for one month free Sheltercare Pet Insurance.

For more information on pet insurance please visit us online at http://www.sheltercare.com or call 1-866-375-PETS.
E-mail this pet to a friend!

Stark County Dog Warden Department
Canton, OH
330-451-2343
eigibson@co.stark.oh.us

PLEASE X POST TO OTHER STATES..Canton is close to PA border
thank you!!!!
For more information on pet insurance please visit us online at http://www.sheltercare.com or call 1-866-375-PETS.
E-mail this to a dog loving friend!
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats