Author Topic: Bad boy!!  (Read 8581 times)

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Bad boy!!
« on: May 30, 2005, 10:12:15 am »
Judge has been a very bad boy this morning. When my kids were going to school he decided that he was going for a run. Well first he chased a cat up the street. Then he was gone. I couldnt leave cause the baby was still asleep so I called a friend. She went looking and no one could find him. Well, except for the dog catcher. Judge is so freindly he just walked right up to him.  >:( He couldnt have run away like he did when I went out to catch him. What a brat. Cost me 75$ to bail him out of jail. All weekend there were these 2 dogs wondering all over and they never got caught. But when we saw them they werent interested in making friends. Judge on the other hand was at the school PLAYING with a bunch of kids.Then he went in someones back yard to PLAY with there dog.
Needless to say he is grounded for the day and had a 10 min.(age appropriate  ::) ) time out on his mat and NO tim bits from Tim Hortons. Hope he learned his lesson. I know my punishment of 75$ tought me mine.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Luvmydanes

Re: Bad boy!!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 11:06:38 am »
What a brat! Don't you love when they don't listen? Do you think there could be a dog in heat? My parents have a rott and they live on 10 acres, and are out in the country, but lately he has been running away (like 1/2 mile down their dirt road). He never ever leaves the hill, so they are thinking maybe a dog is in heat.
Speaking of bad dogs, we took Dane and Jazz and the kids to the beach yesterday, and MAN! Did we have a rough time. First, no one would leave us alone cause everyone had to come see our "horse" as they put it. It was almost to the point of annoying.   :-\ Then Dane just acted up the whole time. Everytime another dog would walk by, Dane would go bazirk and start barking and growling and pulling on his leash and trying to go after them. It was so annoying. He was a bad, bad dog! Do you think it is cause he is leaving puppyhood, and going into adulthood? He has never acted up like that before.

Kandi

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 11:43:48 am »
It could have just been too much attention and commotion. We are fostering an australian cattle dog (see picture) who is a wonderful girl. When she is at home and the kids in the neighborhood come over to play, she can't get enough of them and is very well behaved and welcoming, but I can't take her to adoption days for more than an hour because she starts getting very nervous with all the attention and has snapped at people a couple of times as they bent down to pet her. She has such a strong protective herding instinct, she will stick right by me and thinks she has to approve everyone who comes up and when it gets too crowded she just starts telling them to "back off" because it's too much for her. Maybe Dane was doing the same thing.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 02:11:31 pm »
Kandi
There are a few females around but I think he wanted to go see all the kids. I usually put him in the back yard untill the kids are gone but I didnt this morning. If that was the case someone is going to be happy when they see the litter they get. OH NO Marit. Im the bad guy now with the crazy male. Hope he didnt find himself a poodle. ( I know thats not posible but its funny.I Hope its not posible??)
 When my sisters collie goes into heat you should see the males that show up. Its crazy She lives in a rural area and the male dogs still seem to sniff her out. LOL
Coonie

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 02:39:11 pm »
Coonie,
I know this isn't a funny situation but hearing that oyu had to bail him out of jail made me laugh so hard! I can just imagine him behind tha steel bars, looking sad and guilty, and then the minute he saw you being so excited and saying, "Hey Mom! What  took you so long?"
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 02:47:22 pm »
LOl It was kinda funny. He did look at me like that. Then he looked down at the ground as if to say "Sorry Mom. I wont do it again. "
They didnt put him in the cages. I was so happy cause I would have cried to see him in there. They had him tied outside with some fresh water and some treats.I told him next time Im gonna leave him there all day.
Glad your back. Hope you had a great long weekend. Your gonna be on here all night catching up. HEHEHE These girls have been up to no good.
Coonie

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2005, 03:47:52 pm »
NO TIM BITS FROM TIMMIES, you big meanie....LOL :D  I don't think my dogs would ever forgive me if I with held tim bits from them.  Not very funny but maybe just a tad funny that you had to bail him out of jail.

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2005, 03:54:24 pm »
Our Timmies gives out free Tim Bits to the dogs too.Judge usually gets 3 or 4.The girl was just about to give him one and I said NO She just looked at me as if I was a big meannie. I told her about his jail time and the bail money and she understood. ;)  I think Ill take him back tonight cause he has been sucking up all day.
Coonie

Offline Jaimie

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2005, 04:12:17 pm »
Oh my, you refused a free tim bit ;D  I always buy them now because sometimes they don't give them for free and I feel terrible leaving the window with no tim bits, the pooches just look so sad. :'(

Offline mamadog

• Big Paw Certified
  • This is me and my Finn
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 06:41:45 pm »
When my girls get out they take off. Now if I yell "come" they run. BUT if I yell "wanna go for a walk?" they come right to me...apparentl y not thinking about the fact that they're already walking!  Took me a while to figure that one out!  I haven't had to bail them out yet, I've always found them when they've taken off. It makes me mad that I have to worry about that with them. Finn would NEVER run off.  Hopefully your boy learned his lesson today.

Vicki

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2005, 06:57:13 pm »
Our coffee shop Tim Hortons sells donut holes they call them Tim Bits.Its a Canadian thing Although I think there are a few Tim Hortons accross the border ??
I was thinking the same about my skin kids. Good thing they are still little and beleive me they will get more than a time out if it ever does happen to be them. Ill leave thier butts in there for a day or two. LOL
Vicky
I tried to get him with the leash but it didnt work.The dog catcher was on the prowel though. He must have caught him right away cause it was only about 45 min from the time he left that they called.Im sure he will stay around for a few days.
Coonie