Author Topic: Oh SADIE!!!  (Read 8718 times)

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
Re: Oh SADIE!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2006, 10:31:12 am »
I actually think she might have just been trying to get my attention ... she can be very inventive when it comes to finding ways to get my attention ;)

Oh, they're exceedingly good at that!  I can't help but laugh at the image of Sadie all covered with the white insides of the pillow! :D What a mess!

See now I wish I had taken pictures. But I was WAY too mad at her. I won't worry too much though as I'm sure she'll make many more messes before she's through with me ;)
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2006, 10:37:17 am »
Uh oh!  Bella and Sasha have been making a huge mess here.  It has been raining a lot and our backyard is pretty muddy.  They go out and romp in the mud and then come right inside.  Yuck.  There is mud on everything!  At the moment, they're not into ripping things up, just getting muddy.  What a mess!

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2006, 11:14:42 am »
 :o  Sadie Sadie Sadie it's always the smart ones that are naughty! Bryce watches everything i do and then goes back and checks it out after i walk away from the area.I used the lint brush to try key word try to get the hair off my black pants. I went upstairs came back down and he was chewing on the lint brush! yesterday it was my nail file bet that sanded down his fangs a litte. He sat there and watched me use the nail file and then he let the nail file have it! of course after i walked away! I stuck a fruit sticker on his forhead and my other 2 were angry they did't have one so they tried to get bryce's off it's never ending funnnnnn! Marina
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline galaxybears

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • chins n newfs
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2006, 03:59:52 pm »
May be she just wanted to be white!

Of course, there is no way my babies would ever do anything like that :D... Not much!
Shelley
Mum to Molly, Honey and Kitten
RIP my darling Bronte

mjjensen

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2006, 04:39:35 pm »
LOL Sadie!  Naughty girl!!

If its a special one for your back, its probably an expensive one.  No way would she bother with an ordinary pillow!!

She will probably be sneezing snowballs for a week!

I can feel for you, I know my day is coming!  ;)

LOL of COURSE it was an expensive pillow. Why would she ever go for the cheapies? She's got expensive taste this girl :)

It amazes me that she managed to get it from the couch THROUGH the bars of the crate. She has the longest, skinniest little arms, it's crazy.
Maybe your kitties dragged your pillow over by Sadie's crate and she was just desperately trying to pull it inside to protect it from them. Cat's are so much more devious than cute little newfy pups...
 Believe me, I know what you're going through. Duncan has chewed up more things in the last few weeks than all my other dogs did in their whole lives. Talk about demon babies!

k2campbell

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2006, 04:48:18 pm »
Ha ha ha - sounds like Sadie & Kate would make a great pair (terrible twosome)! :)

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2006, 11:27:07 pm »
Maybe your kitties dragged your pillow over by Sadie's crate and she was just desperately trying to pull it inside to protect it from them. Cat's are so much more devious than cute little newfy pups...
 Believe me, I know what you're going through. Duncan has chewed up more things in the last few weeks than all my other dogs did in their whole lives. Talk about demon babies!

Amen Sister! Demon babies is right! The kitties may have been accomplices, but her crate is right next to the couch and I'm sure I probably (stupidly) left it close enough for her to reach. I should be thankful though. My last dog Kerry ATE THE COUCH one day when he was feeling particularly POed at me :o I came home to find pieces of the cushions all over the living room floor.
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Icerotti

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2006, 06:48:21 am »
AW Sadie...your too cute for mommy to stay mad at ;)

I have to admit it did make me chuckle  picturing Sadie covered in little white balls head to toe...hehehhhe

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2006, 08:46:59 am »
Sadie is way to cute to be mad at, she probably felt real proud of herself killing the bad pillow.
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.â€