Author Topic: ooh da da dear!....!!  (Read 2048 times)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
ooh da da dear!....!!
« on: April 12, 2006, 11:45:10 pm »
I may be laughing now, but no worries i was pretty upset when it happened. but fumble ate stacy's digital camera!  he must have reached on top of the kitchen counter when i wasn't looking and snagged it!  it still sort of works, but the zoom out button doesn't work.. oh i was soo worried that stacy was going to kill me!  and with all his expenses recently i'm more worried how i'm going to pay for it! i called her all upset and told her it wasn't his fault, it was mine, and that i would pay for it!  but i guess she talked to my parents who are coming to visit for easter (something i'm worried about as well, my mom's a neat freak! and well i have a newfie, did you know that?  ;))  and i guess they said that they would pay for a new one and i could pay them back little by little when i pay my car bill and send them the check.  my mom was funny and said "no interest" i told her that the interest would be slobber kisses and big bear hugs..  literally! lol!!  i am laughing now at the situation!  but he's such a lug, he'll eat anything!!
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: ooh da da dear!....!!
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 11:51:04 pm »
Hehehehe.  I'll laugh along with you.  But, man, am I glad it wasn't me.

Maybe Fumble was trying to tell you he wants more pics of himself.

Tina

i'm just glad that it was an older camera, about 3 years old..
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 12:38:13 am »
I caught Sadie in the nick of time with mine the other day. I have to agree with Tina, that was his way of letting you know he's not getting enough camera time ;) Glad everything worked out ok though. Was your sister mad?

Fumble you're such a diva! :)
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

Offline CujoandShamus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 12:45:14 am »
I am so glad that I am not the only one . While I was taking pictures of Cujo yesterday , he saw on of the cats and jump right on the top of the camera. I thought he broke it but it was fine.