Author Topic: question on nightmeres  (Read 1321 times)

Offline CujoandShamus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
question on nightmeres
« on: April 12, 2006, 05:14:40 am »
Shamus has nightmeres everytime he sleeps. At least I think they are nightmeres . He whines while he sleeps is this normal and please don't suggest a doggie shrink. lol .He is only 12 weeks old and we have had him for two weeks think maybe he is still missing his family.

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: question on nightmeres
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 05:16:52 am »
It's probably not a true nightmare like we have he's probably just chasing rabbits our greyhound used to talk and 'run' in her sleep it was dangerous to sit next to her on the couch. ::)
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

Offline CujoandShamus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 05:30:26 am »
That makes me feel better. I know that he gets plenty of love and attention here , I was just hoping he wasn't having adjustment problems. The little turd sleeps with me at night because hubby works mostly nights. So I have a big empty bed. Shamus sleeps right next to my back and my kitty who is afraid of him  sleeps on my shoulder and watches him all night like this is my mommy what are you doing here.

doggylover

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2006, 05:37:25 am »
Badger has always had 'dreams'.  I too assumed he was having nightmares, so I've always woke him up and loved on him.  Poor dog...just as he is drifting off there I am trying to pet him. 
oops ;D ;D

Offline CujoandShamus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2006, 05:40:19 am »
My hubby is the tard, he filled out the AKC papers I told him how to spell it and he said Sea doesn't make an sh sound. So Shamus it is.