Kuvasz > Kuvasz Pictures

Here we are! BIG AND FLUFFY!

(1/3) > >>

kildeskennel:
Well these are the final 7, 2 more went today so I should say final 5.  Misty comes homes June 1st, Steve is busy making her a run outside and building her a dog house.  We are so busy it is crazy!  Pups are so funny and full of personality!  Hard to believe 8 weeks ago they were these helpless litle mounds of fur, now they are big babies and full of fun!  The kids are enjoying them immensely!

nickerbokker:
WHY DO YOU DO IT TO ME! 

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! THEY ARE SO CUTE I WANT TO JUST SQUEEZE THEM ALL!  I LOOK AT MY MOSTER AND THINK, THERES NO WAY I CAN DO ANOTHER PUPPY ANYTIME SOON, AND THEN I SEE THESE AND ITS LIKE......WHY NOT!  PUPPIES DONT CAUSE ANY TROUBLE! 

i want one so badly!  in a few years, if you are still breeding, i think i might have to reserve one for my boys.  those little babies are just heaven on earth!

thank you so much for always sharing them W/ us!

GYPSY JAZMINE:
I'm big & fluffy too!...lol...They are just darling!...I want them all!

jabear:
Awww...great pictures. I love the last one! That puupy is tooo cute. How are you going to survive without all of those babies around?

kildeskennel:
Oh trust me I will be just fine, Misty will have a litter late next year and her pups are already being reserved, The vet checked Beauty over really good, ran a bunch of tests and said she could have another litter too without my worrying, that is something I am thinking about, not really hard though.  LOL!  She just had enough pups it was like having 2-3 litters at once!  I will be adding to my Kuvasz family slowly, Misty for now, then another male, We are looking into different lines so that we don't breed the same line over again , we want to expand on the Kuvasz breed and hopefully improve what we have here, ours are so wonderful! Tempermant and attitude, their structure is sound and just plain stunning to look at!  Anyway I love the babies, but know I will have more soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version