Setters > Setter Discussions & Pictures

Molly before and After

(1/3) > >>

eightdogs4me:
Molly came into the shelter where I used to work as a stray.  A lady found her on the side of the curb in front of her house after a thunderstorm.  She was very, very skinny, her hair was thin, she appeared to be injured, and she was filthy.  She had a new flea collar on, so the shelter director made us hold her as a seven day stray.  She was going to be euthanized afterwards.

She was so sweet and so pitiful I couldn't let that happen, so I took her on as a foster.  I got her checked out at the clinic where I also worked at the time, and she was found to be heartworm positive, she had a dislocated hip on top of dysplasia, and had been shot at some point with bird shot.  Hip surgery, and HW treatment later, I decided I couldn't part with her, so I decided to keep her as mine.

This is her while still at the shelter a few days before her holding time was up:

This is Molly now:

Kermit:
WOW!!!! :o Amazing. What a beautiful story and what a beautiful dog! Brings tears to my eyes. She was so very lucky to find you!

:)

shangrila:
What a nice story :)

DixieSugarBear:
She is one lucky girl. She looks so very happy in the last photo.

Lisa

doggylover:
I am shocked and impressed by the difference in those before/after pics.  You are a true hero.  I am speechless. 
Ronda

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version