Author Topic: How cool to be the "FEATURED Paw Print"  (Read 1745 times)

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
How cool to be the "FEATURED Paw Print"
« on: April 14, 2006, 06:16:38 am »
How flattering.  I just want to say arummpphhhhhh!

Einstein
Sarah

mjjensen

Re: How cool to be the "FEATURED Paw Print"
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2006, 03:36:29 pm »
  What a great choice! Your stories about how Einstein has adapted to his new home have been wonderful. He's one of the Big Paws I look forward to seeing updates on. Congratulation s.

Offline jules

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 04:12:01 am »
I know Its surprising.One day you log on and whooooppp their they are.Spotakiss was last months.Love the name Einstein.In fact if you let his hair grow some he might look like him too. ;D

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2006, 02:33:23 am »
I've always chuckled whenever I see "Spotakiss" on my screen.  Love that name.

Einstein's been shaved so he's not nearly as "Einstein" as he was.  But, unlike Samson (of Samson & Delilah fame) he has not gotten weaker from his haircut.  30-45 minutes of walking at least once a day is making him much more amenable to cooperating.

I also started giving him oatmeal in the morning (I heard it was good for skin -- although I always thought you were supposed to put it in your bath).  He loves it!  First time I made it I added some ice cubes to cool it down.  Second time, I didn't -- I thought it had cooled off after it was through in the microwave.  He took a bite and turned around to me and started barking!  It was hilarious.  He was pissed cause it was too hot.  I just laughed and told him to let it cool.  I do not want to get into the trap of cooling his food off every morning.  :)
Sarah