Author Topic: Yogibear  (Read 908 times)

doggylover

Yogibear
« on: April 14, 2006, 05:37:07 pm »
I didn't know where to put this post, so I picked this spot.  There are SO many adorable pics on this site.  The newfy gang alone are enough to make me want a newf more than ever. 
I just have to say though, not that he is cuter than any other dog (get your hackles down bpo'ers) lol, but that picture of Yogi in the birthday hat made me snot all over my keyboard the first time I saw it.  He looks like an old man with NO sense of humor over having to wear that most undignified birthday hat.  It is, in fact, so hilariously cute to me that I printed it out and stuck it on my fridge.  I don't know the owner of that dog from the boards (I am still sort of new and not keeping track of who all I have really interacted with-with the exception of a very small group) but the dog, the expression, the whole thing is so cute that I thought it warranted it's own entire post. 
I think if he could talk, at the moment of that snapshot, he would probably say, "lady, if I didn't love you more than God, you would SO be goin down". 
 ;D ;D ;D ;D